Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sbarstow

Time for a Hair Cut...

I did atleast 6 different searches and did not see this come up, so I figured I was safe...

I thought it would be pretty cool if you could go to an NPC and pay like 500-1000gc to change your hair style/color. When I first started playing I made my guy have long grey hair. Now...I kinda wish I could change that. :(

I realize this might be a pain to implement and most likely will not get done, but figured it was worth a shot. :huh:

Thanks for looking! :D

As far as I know, you can change appereance/name for a few dollars. And anyway, appereance hasn't really got a role in game, so it's not that kind of stuff that you can buy for gc.

Looking at these reasons, I don't think it will be implemented.

Hmmm I vaguely do remember this being talked about, maybe it was dev talk and not general chat...

I would LOVE to see this implemented, it is possible, I wouldn't rule it out either. I know a lot of people have expressed an interest in this as well.

Hmmm I'll have to dig around and see if I can find where I saw this. I *think* it is one of those things that was on the list of possible things to do but was so far down on the priority list that it hasn't come around yet.

And yes you can at this time for $5 change your appearance (same procedure as name change).

About automagically: Heh I'd love to take credit but actually Roja and Ent have been using that forever. Heh :huh:

I love that word too.

If I can ignore the implementation details for a moment...

It would seem reasonable that for a few gold coins you could change anything in-game that you could change in real-life: hair length (perhaps color), shirt/pants/shoes color, etc.

I would not expect you to be able to change stuff like: race, skin color, gender, etc. Those changes would still only be possible with the $5 payment.

I think it would be really cool to be able to walk into a general store and buy a new set of clothes. Would be a nice addition to the whole role-play aspect of the game. Guilds could have dress codes. People could organize capture-the-flag games: red-shirts vs blue-shirts (no armor).

Happy to see I'm not the only one who would like the idea. :D

I thought I was going to get totally reamed out :P

I would not expect you to be able to change stuff like: race, skin color, gender, etc. Those changes would still only be possible with the $5 payment.

I agree completly :(

I think it would be really cool to be able to walk into a general store and buy a new set of clothes. Would be a nice addition to the whole role-play aspect of the game. Guilds could have dress codes. People could organize capture-the-flag games: red-shirts vs blue-shirts (no armor).

Thats actually a really cool idea...I like the idea of capture the flag! :huh: