Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
laudinii

laudinii and family banned?

Hello,

it seems you have banned me (laudinii) my son (fonevs) and some of his friends (hann, tomulus, arye)

Also my son created different additional characters (velix, isel)

Sorry that I speak for all of them, but their english is not sufficient for that.

I guess the reason for banning is illegal multicharacter playing. We have an NAT Network behind one address, so it happens regularly that two or even more characters are logged in at the same time from one IP address.

We do have kind of LAN Party here.

Since my son is very enthusiastic about this games he invented a lot of friends to the game, so some characters got created here. If you check the IP addresses you will find that of the friends will be sometime different than ours.

If my son did break some of the rules me and him apologize for that! But I have to take the blame because I did not completly translate and really made clear the meaning of the rules.

Please give us just another chance. We will take this thing seriously.

Best regards

Hmmm...

From what I see in the logs, just about all of your story fits. However, be advised your son made a lot more characters than you know of and he did a LOT of illegal multiplay with them.

I will unlock laudinii, fonevs, hann, tomulus, and arye. The alts will all remain locked, and your son is not to make any more. You MUST explain rule 5 to him and everyone else very carefully, and tell your son he is lucky he is getting a second chance. Any more of this and he will be locked for good.