Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Is Roja Cool?

I like Roja  

57 members have voted

1. 1. I like Roja

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I am not sure, who is Roja? Does she works in IP tavern?

It is not spam. It is a poll made for quasi-test purposes. I want to see if opinion will be such one-minded

like harvesting poll one. It is some kind of social experiment so don't lock or move it.

I just wanted to point that out to those of us who have forgotten or never bothered to read the thread before posting.

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman

What is the purpose of that poll? Simple, Dr. teh banned 0n3na is doing sociological experiment and hunting Captains Obvious on EL - thing that almost everyone would agree with (more than 90%), so till this

time I have two:

- Harvesting update sucks. - almost 95%

- Roja is cool - almost 91%

It is interesting that less people thinks that Roja is cool than harvest update sucks...hmz.

Anyway social experiments are very interesting unless someone not locks threads or moving them to hell (FlameZ). ;-)

About "Do you like X" polls, dear Roja, you are trying to be modest and maybe you are modest outside but deeply in your heart you think you r0x, you are the best and other can kiss your south side if they think other way. It so human, and EVERYONE thinks like that deeply in their minds, this is why we call "feeling your own value" it is such a natural thing like having sex, eating, breathing etc. Ask yourself if you'd prefer to see 90% that voted that you suck or 90% who voted you are cool and added to their vote some nice and full of warm feelings comment? :-)

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

yupp, yupp !

too cool to be called not cool

:P

btw, I put my sig pic :D

if the limit was 313, would be better. had to take stuff off lol :P