Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_Lord

The Date Is Set

Congrats, Neoses and Sandy, from both me and Elrood. We're hoping to be there with bells on....nothing else, just lots and lots of merry little bells :)

Long days and pleasant nights to both of you!

why the 18th? why don't you just wait a few more days and do it on X-mas, that would be a very special wedding day :huh::huh::) :lol: :huh:

congratulations.

If i knew how late it will be here (GMT+1) i'd try to make it but that would be hard anyway in my exam period :D i'll try to find a little gift for you 2 anyways :angry:

Lord NeoSeS and Lady Sandcastle are proud to announce that their Wedding will take place on Saturday December 18th at 3:00 pm eastern standard Time US at the WSC Meeting Hall.

Everyone is invited to attend and we welcome you all to join in the festivities.

There will be lots of diffrent events leading up to this and a full day of celebration is being planned for the date of the wedding itself. Keep a look out on this post for more details and we hope you all come and enjoy the celabration with us as we Commemorate and Swear to the Love we have found for one another on this most special of Days.

Sincerly and Happily Yours,

Lady Sandcastle and Lord NeoSeS

The EL Times will be there with on-board camera to record the events - then it will feature as our 'Wedding of the year' (if time allows me to get the issue out before the 31st). Please can the happy couple get in touch so we can arrange pre-nuptual interviews and Exclusive wedding photographs.

The EL Times - Legends in the Making

Lord NeoSeS and Lady Sandcastle are proud to announce that their Wedding will take place on Saturday December 18th at 3:00 pm eastern standard Time US at the WSC Meeting Hall.

Everyone is invited to attend and we welcome you all to join in the festivities.

There will be lots of diffrent events leading up to this and a full day of celebration is being planned for the date of the wedding itself. Keep a look out on this post for more details and we hope you all come and enjoy the celabration with us as we Commemorate and Swear to the Love we have found for one another on this most special of Days.

Sincerly and Happily Yours,

Lady Sandcastle and Lord NeoSeS

The EL Times will be there with on-board camera to record the events - then it will feature as our 'Wedding of the year' (if time allows me to get the issue out before the 31st). Please can the happy couple get in touch so we can arrange pre-nuptual interviews and Exclusive wedding photographs.

The EL Times - Legends in the Making

>.< oo pick me adarah! i want to cover it ^-^

Saturday December 18th at 3:00 pm eastern standard Time US at the WSC Meeting Hall

Okay well one last announcement on this... The wedding is tommorow. Adyna We'll get in contact with you individualy tommorow during the morning before the event for an interview. I will be posting a modified map for the occasion, the only place edited will be the WSC meeting hall, I'm doing a chrismas theme to it for the wedding. I hope to see you all there and I really hope that these pre wedding jitters go away also Gulp "I'm getting Nervous here"... *Runs and Hides*

NeoSeS