Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bradleybradley

Bradley Is Leaving The Game!

I'm sure many of you will love to hear I'm leaving. I won't give a reason, but I'd like to thank Chance and Infinity for training with me. Anastasia for being the most open minded person in the game, we need more people like her, she rocks! She also declined taking all my stuff from my account. She rules. And for the rest, sorry for the trouble, but I never did anything illegal, but it's all over now. Thanks for the great game, it's been hours, days, weeks, crap, years of fun. Thanks all who were nice to me. It's been great. :lol:

OMG, Warken replied! Awsome, nice times when I was HardyRockCoffee. The update was part of it, but now I can get hours and hours of sleep now. This game is so addicting, great job Entropy!!! But I guess I don't have much self control, so I had to do something big. Bradley does not exist anymore, and I am 99.9999% sure I won't return with any other name, not gonna reset and try to start a guy with a good rep. Maybe I'll start guitar practicing, I play horribly right now. Well, I'm sure I'll be healthier, and I hope the give away helps balance out the new update for awhile, so take it easy, and if you find yourself addicted, hope you don't do what I did, LOL. :blink:

(oh yeah, I'll reply in this post til it dies, and don't you guys who think I'm the greatest say, "We'll keep it alive forever" LOL. I'm not that great. I just didn't want to waste anything. I'm happy people used everything I had in my account, especially the flowers, OMG. :lol: )

ok have a good one an i be awaiting your return..maybe not if this server thing keeps going. Hot me up on AIM or MSN.... Jdwills85 if you want ttyl

Edited by warken

i may not know you but you were in the game just like me so im gonna say later bud lol,i do hope one day you will return

THE NEW UPDATE IS DRIVING PLAYERS AWAY,RISE UP AND PUT A END TO THIS CURSIVE UPDATE!

I'm not coming back, I deleted my character and gave all my stuff away, to keep me away from the computer. Maybe if the game is totally redesigned and reset again. I just wish they made a good economy first, then let us play, but it is beta, and very understandable. But oh well, this is my last post. Later guys. Have fun!