Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

It Won't Let Me Play Help Me

Guest nuben

It won't work for me either...i click on the program and it says i can't connect when my internet is working fine.... ;) help me?!

As I have recently corrected some issues caused to my good PC by the negligence of others, I today attempted to reconnect to EL and the program closes immediately after I attempt to open it. Have I forgotten yet another of Radu's easter eggs lodged in the read me? :P

Swiss

It won't work for me either...i click on the program and it says i can't connect when my internet is working fine.... :)  help me?!

Try looking on the players online page at:

http://eternal-lands.solexine.fr/~radu/online_players.htm

If it works, you've got a firewall problem. If it doesn't, complain to your ISP or wait.

NOTE: This is in the sticky thread FAQ, which says read before posting. I suggest you do that next time.

Edited by freeone3000

1.may be you need to buy a state of the art computer. cost $9000 including a 21 in lcd monitor.

2.may be your video card is 1 mb . btw i throw away my 1 mb video card and put in a 512 mb video card in my computer . a 512 mv video card cost $900 .

3. may be you need to upgrade your operating system to win xp pro cost $400 for full veriosn

4. may be you need to learn the programming to tinker the el codes cost $ 900 for 1 semester in junior college to learn programming

5. may be entropy hate you in real life.

my 2 cents opinions.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this