Eternal Lands Official Forums
jakoblin

Scott Peterson Is Guilty.

they will try and appeal it as much as possible so it will be a while. besides the entire case was circumstantial (sp?) so there might be holes in the prosecution's case but since it was closed to the media in the courtroom then we only know what the news is telling us and that is often very distorted.

WHAT ?  I DO NOT START THE STUPIDEST POST.

I POST WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR USA.

Then go post on some american forum instead. Your crap may be important for the USA, but it's irrelevant for Eternal Lands.

um, lol? this is offtopic board :blink::blink::P

For those who care...Scott Peterson not only killed his wife...he killed his unborn child. He didn't want to go through a divorce, so he killed them to be with his lover. And yes he's been sentenced to death, and I hope he gets killed in prison, like that Ted fellow (the one who ate men). :D

For those who care...Scott Peterson not only killed his wife...he killed his unborn child.  He didn't want to go through a divorce, so he killed them to be with his lover.  And yes he's been sentenced to death, and I hope he gets killed in prison, like that Ted fellow (the one who ate men).  :D

Sorry i don't know the ins and outs of this case - but he should be injected with a lethal dosage because he killed his unborn child (who was completely innocent). As i said i don't know this case, besides you only hear one side - maybe his wife was not innocent, maybe she was a complete Bitch - i don't know so i can only speak up for the one that was unable to give voice - the child, who was not given a chance.