Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shyfx

Sick Of Nature On El !

Scrap the random nature crap when ur harvesting because its really annoying ur mining tit for example and it teleports u to a other place now how lame is that.

the person who came up with the idea wasn't a very clever person im sry to the person who made it up but it sucks get rid of the crap the sad thing is that it really puts me off the game its happened to me 4 times in 1 hour and i really get :)

I bet there are mnay ppl dying for it to #'!'[];#$£&*£$&)_+)_+_)() off !!!!!! :wacko:

The old el rock's :blink:

Edited by Shyfx

Look shyfx, the reason that it was implemented was to make it harder to harvest. Since it's now harder to harvest, there will be a slight bit less items in circulation. There are still too many items (such as tit serps) so there needs to be MORE done to make it harder to harvest/manu/alch. Sorry, but it's for the good of EL that this was implemented, so it won't be going away until somebody comes up with something better. And just removing doesn't count. -_-

I understand why but get rid of some of them like telepoting then i really wouldnt mind it

the person who came up with the idea wasn't a very clever person

The person you are talking about is the person who wrote the game. :)

Now, if you think he is not very clever, I will look forward to seeing you write a better game. Want to borrow a compiler? :)

I understand why but get rid of some of them like telepoting then i really wouldnt mind it

Really... is it that inconvienent to just walk a few maps? Not even... you can take ships... and all it is is just a little bit of your time.