Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowCircuit

Stop Complaining About Everyone Having The Highest

Huh? Everyone has plate? I only have a titanium chain since a few days ago, and that's only because teh banned 0n3na was very sweet and gave it to me.

I have it...but it's some expensive ...I'm one of the rare ones who do...

I have seen at least twenty players wearing it. That is one-fifth of the population. Not everyone does, beacuse I sure don't, but a lot of people do. And it is only expensive beacuse of the enriched essence.

Twenty players? If you saw them at the same time, that's one tenth of the population (usually we have between 200 and 300 players online.) If it's 20 players in the last week, you it's a small fraction of the 5026 players that were online in the last seven days.

Twenty players? If you saw them at the same time, that's one tenth of the population (usually we have between 200 and 300 players online.) If it's 20 players in the last week, you it's a small fraction of the 5026 players that were online in the last seven days.

How do you know that?

I have it.. and spares of the other iron armors. It's really not THAT hard to get. O.o Just take in more money than you let out and you'll eventually get it.

I have it.. and spares of the other iron armors. It's really not THAT hard to get. O.o Just take in more money than you let out and you'll eventually get it.

It's really not that hard to get at all... and money is so easy to get in this game, takes no time to save up for plate... i'm on my 3rd set now... lol.. repairs have not worked once

I have it.. and spares of the other iron armors.  It's really not THAT hard to get.  O.o  Just take in more money than you let out and you'll eventually get it.

It's really not that hard to get at all... and money is so easy to get in this game, takes no time to save up for plate... i'm on my 3rd set now... lol.. repairs have not worked once

lol amen.

hrmph its over rated if you ask me i had 4 sets of it in storage i have been giving away to though people i think look best in it

me personaly i would only where it to make the person who made them for me happy but he is gone now so they will sit in storage and rust

i personaly like leather jumpsuits :D but when it gets wet man does it suck it shrinks alitle and then you cant get it off <_<

Iron plate might not be hard to get for some people... <_< But it still a grand task for me.. :D I finally made a enriched fire essences now I just need to learn how to make iron plate and raise my skill it only lvl 10 right now. :P

plate is too hard to get it took me a week of getting the money, and being able to get the efe's on the market, it cost me 32k to get the efe's @ 6k or more on the market, and i had 2 fails.

The people that do have them usally don't use them. I had one that I never used becuase I was to scarred of breaking it. I would just use it when I was getting my picture taken.

I've made five EFEs recently and the guild usually hands me over a few as well. I'll turn them into a couple of full sets, and seeing I personally got lucky and got so many EFEs I might keep one of them for personal use. It would probably look odd though to have a 17/16 wearing it, trying desperatly to actually hit a goblin with bare hands.

I have it.. and spares of the other iron armors.  It's really not THAT hard to get.  O.o  Just take in more money than you let out and you'll eventually get it.

It's really not that hard to get at all... and money is so easy to get in this game, takes no time to save up for plate...

Money is easy to get? Please explain how, so I can increase my current fortune of just above 200 gold coins.

I sell tit bars, magic ess and tons of iron shields and can make a LOT of money a day and get great exp. All up to what kind of char. and levels you have also... i almost never fight right now and making this char a jack of all trades and leveling all skill about the same now...and using a lot of my money to train in my skills and buy toys like lots of plate armor and tit axes....

Harvest fruit and sell

Make money, buy armor

Take negative perks

Increase physique

Go fight for a few days on animals and goblins

Sell animal crap

After 20 more pp harvesting various things you should have well over 20/20 20/20 or thereabouts.

Fight fem orcs till about 30/30 30/30

Fight trolls

Get drops

Sell drops

Harvest fruit and sell

Make money, buy armor

Take negative perks

Increase physique

Go fight for a few days on animals and goblins

Sell animal crap

After 20 more pp harvesting various things you should have well over 20/20 20/20 or thereabouts.

Fight fem orcs till about 30/30 30/30

Fight trolls

Get drops

Sell drops

Well, I'm almost at goblins. Well, I'm at wolves, give me a few weeks and I'll be able to kill a goblin if I bring enough BR potions.