Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adyna

Latest Issue Of The El Times Out Now

Maybe you should look more into your bullshit stories. I haven't played EL in about 2 months. I don't care since this was a long time ago, but I had no influence on moneyman's turn to evil and I made Devilot to read books so I could manufacture better equipment.

Who the fuck is StarGaze anyway?

So the moral?

Look into things before you report them.

Umm ya what he said cuz its exactly what i said to you about you miss quoting me in the first issues

btw jebus i have always found you to be nice and helpful when you where in game

Emby

Maybe you should look more into your bullshit stories. I haven't played EL in about 2 months. I don't care since this was a long time ago, but I had no influence on moneyman's turn to evil and I made Devilot to read books so I could manufacture better equipment.

So the moral?

Umm ya what he said cuz its exactly what i said to you about you miss quoting me in the first issues

btw jebus i have always found you to be nice and helpful when you where in game

Emby

I know it's all Adyna and she's getting this bad impression from me due to her "relationship" with my brother, moneyman (whom I banned from playing EL because I found out he was scamming and spreading nasty rumours about people).

I never said a bad thing against her or the EL times, but if they want war they can have it.

btw thanks Ember :)

So the moral?

This sounds like a flame posting and seeing as this is not the flame channel - could this be removed please. Thankyou.

Adyna, please pm me. I need to sort this out. I'd appreciate it if you'd just read my PM or pm me first.

There were a lot of inconsistancies, and I'd just like to explain myself.

Thanks.

Jebus.

Adyna, please pm me. I need to sort this out. I'd appreciate it if you'd just read my PM or pm me first.

Thanks.

Jebus.

Glad to see you're such a bitch you can't even reply.

:P

Thanks.

Jebus.

:D

She IS juggling real life, running a guild, EL Times, and other things at once. How about cutting her a break because of the delay? Damn Jebus, it's not that hard to be patient.

Thanks.

Jebus.

:)

She IS juggling real life, running a guild, EL Times, and other things at once. How about cutting her a break because of the delay? Damn Jebus, it's not that hard to be patient.

The thing is - i did reply, and now it suits this situation for Jebus to say that i didn't. I have a copy of the forum pm i sent him. He's playing silly beggers and i refuse to be drawn into his web of lies.

Edited by Adyna

The thing is - i did reply, and now it suits this situation for Jebus to say that i didn't. I have a copy of the pm i sent him. He's playing silly beggers and i refuse to be drawn into his web of lies.

WTF are you talking about? You have no idea about how I am, bitch. I hardly play this game anymore!

The long awaited Issue # 5 of The EL Times is out NOW :lol:

This Christmas issue contains the 'Wedding of the Year' Full pre-wedding interviews with sandcastle and NeoSeS and exclusive pictures :)

2 players are looking for love in Eternal Lands - do you fit the bill? :D

A full 'Spammers & Scammers' section :D

Full Report on the Gladiators Competition - A fiercely fought but fun battle!

Frukas involved in a freak accident :) FIND OUT MORE

Meet another Of EL's Unsung Heroes, Coco - and much... much... more.

Get your copy of issue #5 by sending your in game name to theeltimes@yahoo.com

Or subscribe online at http://forms5.createforms.com/10269/form_1_1.html

:DThe EL Times - Legends in the Making :)

Edited by Adyna

Let me know what you think off issue # 5 please - sensible suggestions will be 'taken on board' but flaming will be ignored. xmas.gifcheeky.gif

It was teh fun :(

I wouldnt have minded some pictures of the WSC building with the new map made for the wedding (although I could have done it myself, but, you know :)) with everyone in it, as i didnt manage to make the actual event. Otherwise, another great coverage and a fun read.

Well done!

Let me know what you think off issue # 5 please - sensible suggestions will be 'taken on board' but flaming will be ignored. xmas.gifcheeky.gif

It was teh fun :D

I wouldnt have minded some pictures of the WSC building with the new map made for the wedding (although I could have done it myself, but, you know :D) with everyone in it, as i didnt manage to make the actual event. Otherwise, another great coverage and a fun read.

Well done!

Yes i was actually hoping to include some screenshots of the hall inside. I used the EL client camera to film the whole thing as I now have software to edit it and save it in avi format (was hoping to give this final format to the happy couple as a Wedding present). But I can't get the first bit of the film to play back, crying.gif (hence no screenshots inside), but not to worry - i haven't given up and will get someone to look at the file to fix it.

The EL Times - Legends in the Making

I'd like to unsubscribe. Thank you.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

I applied for a change of address you even responed to my new address to confirm and i am still geting the emails at the old address if you cant fix it please just remove me from the list

emb's

Issue # 4 of The EL Times up online now! :lol:

At www.freewebs.com/the_el_times

Contains the full report on the Eternal Lands protest and meeting. :P

A good time was had by all at the EL Trivia Contest - read all about it.

Forget About Happy Families Card Game - Play EL Instead, find out why in issue 4.

Meet Elf_Ranger who is in the top 20 of nearly every category and much, much more! :huh:

Get your copy of the latest issue issue (near publication of issue #6) by sending your in game name to theeltimes@yahoo.com

Or subscribe online at www.freewebs.com/the_el_times

The EL Times - Legends in the Making

Get your copy of the latest issue issue (near publication of issue #6) by sending your in game name to theeltimes@yahoo.com

errr....i miss teh issue 5??? :D:D

i wanna see some of these papers.. i just subscribed, plz send me all the issues up to tghe last one if thats possible :)

if not.. then just the latest :)

errr....i miss teh issue 5??? :):(

I resent you issue #5 - let me know if you don't receive it.