Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Beyonce

Bag Jumpers!

i hooked her up and added the other 2 too my pk list i gonna see if thats someones second char hehe

There are two things in this game that I can not tolerate: bagstealers and bagspammers. Ive lost soo much to the over the years (omfg, i've really played this game for long) so if i got it all back now i could... well, i couldnt do that much, but i would have a nice load of items :(

Well guys,

I know that Loyd told me that Fado was the jumper but then alote of players said that Loyd was the jumper i really dont know it anymore but i want my stuff back!! :(

Well, i died by Fluffy yesterday when my stupid spell didn't work 3 times in a row, and when i came back stuff was gone: Iron Cuisess, grives, MM and mirror capes. No way to know who did it.

But it just ocured to me that i've been too nice in this game. Now if i see some1 hanging around in dangerous maps with MM (perk or cape) i'll note his name. And guess what? He'll die if he sets foot in a PK area :D

Post here if you know guys like that plz.

wow you lost a lot there bro... next time you are hunting hard stuff i will be closer and faster trying to get there to bag sit for you... we need to keep a list of people for pk and no trades.

I lost BP cloak Tit chain Serp Shield pants :angry::angry::(:angry:

Pleas help me get them back

did you replace your stuff?... if not let me know what you need.. i make all you lost and have a few bp cloaks left i think...

I lost a MM cape, serp, titanium armor, and some loot on old new server, Ant took it...and I still like

Learner. *wink* *wink*

Regards.

Ant took it...

ahahaha :angry: :lol:

no, seriously.. they are piling up weapons, the end is near :angry:

Well you guys and girls now how i feel like lose your best EQ

so lets talk to Loyd or Fado if you see them ok guys and Leeloo and teh banned 0n3na? :rolleyes:

<_< hehe king_flamme is bag jumper master :)

bag jumper rulezzzzzzzzzzzz !!!

Now if i see some1 hanging around in dangerous maps with MM (perk or cape) i'll note his name. And guess what? He'll die if he sets foot in a PK area :)

Errr... I always go across SK when heading from CC to Nordcarn storage on Alchemy.

Have an MMed players white list? :lol: