Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GeneralM

New Cloak Idea

We have Fast Regen cloak Powersaving cloak ETC ETC ETC

but what we don't have and what i REALLY like 2 see is a cloak for Artificer Perk

and a Cloak for the No more Tears Perk

doing the same as the perk....... being able 2 loot them only on High level monsters just like BP or MM or even harder...

i think Artificer cloak should be red :) and the No more tears Aqua or something :D

Yeah I Like the artificer idea to and red sounds nice to me.....let the no tears perk cape be orange maybe?

but offerall i REALLY like this idea :D

greetz Sniperj89

verry proud member of EG and citizen of the EL community :)

I would love to have a red cape but not for either of those perks. It should be for a more practical perk that I would use lol

i wonder if there will be even a Artificer cloak cuz WHY not? we got cloaks for ALL the other Positive Perks

Edited by GeneralM

well another great idea maybe a gloack that gives like 5% for example bonus experience sounds like a nice idea to me,maybe make it pink i like that colour would love to see it in game :)

Edited by sniperj89

well another great idea maybe a gloack that gives like 5% for example bonus experience sounds like a nice idea to me,maybe make it pink i like that colour would love to see it in game :)

i KNEW it I Knew it! you're Gay arent you:) Just kidding XD

hmmm good idea a cloak that gives extra exp... or like Before crash a cloak that gives more harvests per hour which give EXP (150 instead of 120)

yeah and NO Messa is not gay!!!!! messa will never be gay :) grrrr! :D

duh i know that m8....

i was just Joking XD

but let's stay on topic shall we :D

how about cloaks for certain guilds? like how some guilds have guild houses they donated money for. how about as part of the package the guild leader gets sent a template that they put a graphic on and it just gets set on a cape and all guild members have it set into their storage. but they dont really have any special abilities cept maybe getting in the guild house. then again i might've thought about this way too much... :P

why not have cloaks that have symbols or runes on the back of them?

I'd like that much better than any boring colored cape.

i don't care bout the colors... i can ALWAYS texture edit them.... easy as pie!

i want a Cloak that gives artficer perk!

Just to pose some questions:

What do you think will happen to the Artificer and No More Tears perks if cloaks were implemented for them?

What happened to the BP, Powersaving, MM and other perks once cloaks were created for them?

Why do you think perks are there in the first place?

-Lyn-

Not a good idea - as soon as we would have the capes nobody would get the perk anymore.

So it is like that what Lyanna and Trop said before - this won't be implemented afaik.

Not a good idea - as soon as we would have the capes nobody would get the perk anymore.

So it is like that what Lyanna and Trop said before - this won't be implemented afaik.

then WHY is hellsname are the others in there? you wanna delete those later or something?

Edit: yes that takes the words from mouths huh?

Besides... why wouldnt anyone take the perks nomore? perks STAY cloaks can get destroyed or looted of you when you die! there is ALWAYS a reason 2 get a perk over a cloak

Edited by GeneralM