Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stasia

Mother Nature

You forget that she is also giving blessings and gold. I enjoy the change.

~~Sandcastle

this is not in any way a complaint about the change Sandcastle - don't get me wrong.

...i just don't enjoy seeing people start to curse at the female representation of nature, something underlying our modern beliefs irl even now.

feel free to keep mother nature bestowing the gifts of gold upon the people - hey no problem.

...but please change the tendency for people here to shout, "fuck you mother nature" etc. by rewriting the damaging force to something like Centau, the mad god of chaos and the elements, as Lyanna suggested.

i dont have a problem with ppl cussing at MOM, in game rules we are allowed to say F*** that Ogre broke my pants!!!!

isnt there a filter those that dont like it can use? the Smeg thingy?

You can change the list of words that get turned into SMEG, look in your el directory for a file named something like filtered_words.txt (not at home right now, can't check the name).

Technically you could add "mother" to the list, and change "smeg" into "father" (that one is in el.ini somewhere), but I don't know how much sense it would make when someone starts talkin about his parents :lol:

Lol I don't think its the cuss words that are bothering stasia...its who they are directed at. :unsure:

I do rather like the god of chaos... :lol: