Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

The Eternal War

LV, you could see that he was not participating in the event - he was simply just sitting by the entrance and wasn't even wearing armour or the like. I believe that I did send you a pm telling you that Kadi was at the DP entrance, telling me if anyone tried entering, as I had to run around the place to tmth/boot intruding people and couldn't stay at the DP entrance.

Edited by Wytter

There should be at least two people by the entrances - one moderator to #tmth, #tptm etc. and one

strong player or bot to kill nasty people if there will be more than one. Loot should be taken as a

punishment and gave away after the contest. Also that list should be available day or two before the

contest so everyone would know it. I wasn't participating, but I heard it was kinda messy. :-}

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

We did not have enough people - we had Nera, Josecuervo and then me. When guarding 3 entrances that's simply not enough, so mistakes are bound to happen. Due to the limited personel I even had to boot 6-7 people in the end as they kept trying to enter.

Maybe I am evil Wytter but I think such big even't shouldn't be started if there is not enought staff to

keep it in order.

Kadi: 1 0wn j00. :-)

Regards.

LV, you could see that he was not participating in the event - he was simply just sitting by the entrance and wasn't even wearing armour or the like. I believe that I did send you a pm telling you that Kadi was at the DP entrance, telling me if anyone tried entering, as I had to run around the place to tmth/boot intruding people and couldn't stay at the DP entrance.

Well he WAS signed up and he WAS in full armor. You probably did send me a PM but think about all the other PMs i got during the whole event :P I had to go between Lord_V and nera, more than likely i missed half of them.

Also, it would be good to have more moderators. Possibly people like rya, elise, and paladin? Doesn't matter now, we have tons of time to plan for the next war, it won't be for a while. I think we should get more of a variety of big events besides PK into the mix.

smeg,i missed it,and Nera was there,i've been wanting to kill that bot for so long,and i wouldn't have cared if i got booted out i would have loved doing that ><

smeg,i missed it,and Nera was there,i've been wanting to kill that bot for so long,and i wouldn't have cared if i got booted out i would have loved doing that ><

Er she could kill you in one hit :lol:

Probably,but bashing her in the face one time would be plenty for more,but plz keep her away from the fruit stand,god oh mighty

Probably,but bashing her in the face one time would be plenty for more,but plz keep her away from the fruit stand,god oh mighty

You couldnt get a hit on her :P

if i would to click her i would get first hit,then her,but its ok that your sticking up for your girlfriend and all

Lol you see, the combat system doesn't work that way. Nera ia so strong, just by clicking her and NEITHER of you making a move would cause you to die. Trust me, I know first hand :blink:

And she is orion48's girlfriend

hmmmm how did you know when i said girlfriend i didn't just mean shes a girl and shes your friend hmm?

You all know im up for it...Count me in if theirs more room in any of the teams

Lol this war was 2 weeks ago. I guess no more comments are needed on this event. Thanks again to all participants.

Edited by Lord_Vermor