Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Grum

votd map on web page

Hey trop, I think this has been mentioned before, but here you go: when I try to open http://www.eternal-lands.com/index.php?mai...map_dwarves.php (eternal lands home page -> maps -> valley of the dwarves) I get this:

Warning: main(map_dwarves.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eternal-/public_html/index.php on line 38

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'map_dwarves.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/eternal-/public_html/index.php on line 38

and no map...

yeah i know about that. thats becuse someone forgot to upload that file.

btw. im not the webmaster anymore, so website related things are best off sent directly to roja, or in some cases entropy.

..thats also why there have been no major updates on the page in a while - entropy and roja needs to get another webmaster to make the site for them.. i dont know how long that will take, but soon we will see :D

IF you guys are interested about the info missing in the items section, ive made a page filled with all that stuff of another server:

http://hem.passagen.se/jsoft/items

Oh, I didn't know you weren't webmaster anymore, sorry. BTW, you're still listed as such on the ... never mind.

yeah i know im still listed :D it becuse noone has the time to change anything on the website for the moment - i think :)

I guess the page will be remakes sooner or later.. but dont be shy to ask me questions about the website, as for the moment i know everything about it :)

Trop, that new page you made with items. I think metal bars should be under alchemy not manufacturing...