Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest HedgeRose

Hi Everyone

Guest HedgeRose

I'm new... from yesterday :D

It's a very good game but many guys seem don't even talk :unsure: ?

I spent whole night to get money for my only weapon (quate staff)

Can someone tell me different ways to get more money? (It sounds like a silly question... but I want to make sure ;) )

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Actually we talk alot, you probably just didnt join a channel. Type #jc 1 to get to the newbie channel where common questions can be anwered for you. To talk in the channel, type @ before your messages. Like this @How do I make money

;) or jc 3 for off topic market channel

ermmm thats just market not offtopic bad spockles

My EL FAQ isn't as good as Fred's Guide, but that's because nobody even contacts me about it with suggestions and things!banghead.gif

But really, just press ctrl-e (ingame) and click the link that says "Alchemy". Then click on "Fire essence" and get a bunch of the stuff it lists. Then press ctrl-m and click on each of the things required ONE time, and press mix. Then press mix again. Repeat until you run out of materials. You will find that you have fire essences that you can sell to other players on channel 3 (#jc 3) for money! Then you'll have money! ;)

Hello and welcome to the game!

First off, make sure you go through the Tutorial w/ the Tutorial bot that's right next to Wraith, where you start in the game. There, you run through the tutorials to learn some things about the game and you actually get your first armor and sword (don't have to save up money for that ;))

And if you have any questions and don't feel like using the Newbie Channel, you can also type #help_me and type your question on the same line as it...any of us that are Newbie Helpers or Moderators will be able to see it and answer your questions for you.

I also have a website that'll help out some: EL Manuals, it has pictures of items, so if you pick up something, you'll be able to recognize it..

Good luck and we hope you enjoy the game!

first of all: welcome! glad to see a newbie who actually wants to learn the game from older players. anyways...ember, spock, lord_vermor,tirashazor and a few other ppl can answer almost any question you have about the game.(and other things in life as well :D ) but if you are stuck on something still then type #help <message> and someone will help you out.

first of all: welcome! glad to see a newbie who actually wants to learn the game from older players. anyways...ember, spock, lord_vermor,tirashazor and a few other ppl can answer almost any question you have about the game.(and other things in life as well :) ) but if you are stuck on something still then type #help <message> and someone will help you out.

that's #help_me

:P

oops my bad :) ! havent played in so long i forgot what that command actually was.

A good way to start off is to bulid fire essenceses. Like a crap load of them 300+.

U need one of each a red snapdragon, red rose and sulfur. Red snapdragons can be found all over the palce one spot is by the fire pit on the newbi island(Isla Prima). U can get the other two in Desert Pines to get there just take the boat with a elk flag on it. The roses are by the north door to the coal mines the caves on the far right of the map. And u can mine suflur in the cave on the other side of the map. There is a storage by the oasis in Desert Pines so it makes it easier.