Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phuzion

I Strongly Dissapprove Of New Tele When Harvesting

I was harvesting lupine "im only a lvl 14 noobie" and bam all of a sudden im teled to some foreign map and i get raped by some aggressive enemy :-/ thats just not fair at all.

I dont mind the when nature attacks though cuz anyone paying attention can go heal or eat some food and regain hp back.

If the tele thing stays and i get tele'd to another monster i have no chance against grr :-/

When you are harvesting "flowers i know not sure on mineral"

there is a random chance of u being attacked by the plant "or bee's as they call it"

there is a chance of being teleported to a random map "which annoys me"

and finally i just saw this like 10 secs ago some guy got like 800 exp from harvesting as a bonus.

um first make sure your addres barr says "www.eternal-lands.com" and not "www.runescape.com" its was probably some mod thinking you were marcoing and teleled you to a pk mpa and had you pked?...

Ok this may sound rude but its not!

why dont you log into the game and try harvesting. everything i said was accurate.

edit-

and it wasnt pk it was some monster like an orc i think

hmm then you were probably in votd and clicked the temple and walked in and it killed you when you missclicked and compare my havrest lvl to yours and ive been playing longer and trust me you dont know what your talking about..

Well, we will reduce the teleporting chance for some of the harvesting, such as most of the plants.

hows about REDUCING damage for players with only 40 HP who are trying 2 mine TIT for bars and die INSTANTLY....

i feel that it will be hard to impliment an anti-macro fix the way your trying too.

jsut hear me out :D

1) if you set the damage too low on plants etc then "pros" who macro wont worry as much.

2) teleporting can lead noobies to really bad places and in some cases lose "noobie valuable" items.

3) damage too high = smack goes the noobie

if you want i could try and help you think up some anti-hack methods. i do hack a little.

"only reason i joined this game at first was to try and hack it."

but by day 2 i love the game its just like the runescape i always dreamed of @_@

hope i didnt set you back to bad on the tele thing i know ur working ur arse off :)

oh ya

and me say poo on joo Shadow :) jk honest mistake