Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
winkle

Patch Update Harvesting Idea

can i give suggestion can u make every one wear gloves to harvest instead of the pain bit players will have to buy gloves to harvest when they wear out but it will help economy and stop the afk harvesters too at least i think it should .

I'd like to add my 2 cents worth to this....

How about this:

1. Eliminate Harvesting experience from Overall experience. Harvesting experience only counts towards what items you can actually harvest. For example, if fruits require level 18 to harvest, you have 0%(as in NO) chance to harvest it until you are level 18 harvest. Then at that level, you only get a small percentage chance(say 15 or 20%) to actually harvest the item, but your chance to sucessfully harvest goes up MODESTLY(3%) per level above 18. This would serve to eliminate a good bit of the muling by "new" players who are overall level 5 or so and have read tit mining books and taken most negative perks to get big carry loads.... This would also require Entropy to make a quick and dirty database run to subtract harvesting xp from overall levels, but this would likely mess up people who have reset, therefore make it not affect current levels, just future experience.

2. Absolutely eliminate the teleport to PK maps.

3. Change the 50HP hits to leave player with 1 hp left unless they have 1 hp left as is in which case they die...this should stop the macroers.....and autoharvesters.....lol....

Let us know what you think.......

Telgar