Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bradleybradley

Finally Made A Guild

Forever In Reigns of Evil, FIRE. FIRE is supposed to be the short name, but it's already taken, I'm gonna try to get it, but right now, I'm just using Burn as my shortname. Pm if you are interested, I might not take members right away. I'll be posting up a website soon with the rules and what the guild is all about. Also, feel free to reply here. Also, if Hyperidle replies here, ignore him.

Forever In Reigns of Evil, FIRE. FIRE is supposed to be the short name, but it's already taken, I'm gonna try to get it, but right now, I'm just using Burn as my shortname. Pm if you are interested, I might not take members right away. I'll be posting up a website soon with the rules and what the guild is all about. Also, feel free to reply here. Also, if Hyperidle replies here, ignore him.

A PK guild whose guildmaster is afraid of item loss?

What? I'm not afraid of item loss? What the heck? Dude, read everything carefully before speaking, you are getting this from my other post. This guild will have a list called HARM and a list called PROTECTION, in which individuals whom I like or hate will be on, assuming they aren't in a guild I'm allying or in war with, which overweighs whatever I think of them. Congratulations, you made my harm list, aka pk list. I'm gonna reread my other posts and put more people on the list, of which most of the people will probably make my protection list.

What? I'm not afraid of item loss? What the heck? Dude, read everything carefully before speaking, you are getting this from my other post. This guild will have a list called HARM and a list called PROTECTION, in which individuals whom I like or hate will be on, assuming they aren't in a guild I'm allying or in war with, which overweighs whatever I think of them. Congratulations, you made my harm list, aka pk list. I'm gonna reread my other posts and put more people on the list, of which most of the people will probably make my protection list.

Bradley, number one rule of thought in this world? Don't act like a hard ass when you aren't.

God do I wish I could delete retarded posts. And if you can, I never found out to do so, lol. Anyways, I changed my short name to F|RE, so type that in with the command, which I failed to remember, in game, and check out some info about it. Later.

Oh, PLEASE ignore me! Never learn, eh jumper? People on the watch for you, best to avoid pk maps for now. Um, wait, maybe ever? :lol:

Hyperidle, you are annoying and a hypocrite, look at your signature, or whatever you call that message that automatically is posted when you post a message. Obviously you are not over it, and you take this game too seriously. I get the point you are making, you just want to be annoying, and in the process, you look like an idiot. I might not be a nice person in the game, but right now, you are being lower than low. You are so annoying. How is it that you always try to bring something stupid up? If anyone is acting immature, it's you.

the guild sounds rubbish and so is the webpage. harsh but true

If he'd apologize to me, I could write a CSS for him, and program a liiiiittle bit of PHP/MySQL to help him post it as a blog-sort of thing.

Then again, I'm a little too nice in some aspects.

Apologize? You attacked me first, telling me to meet you at pk to pain my ass. Then I called you a retard and blocked you. I don't need help on my site, leave me alone. It's not done. I made the first crappy site just to put up a description. Then, on the same day, I came up with the other one, which I think will look really nice when I have time to full it up with content. Dude, come on, if you don't got any sense, please stop replying to my posts, it's annoying, well for me atleast. Hope you others are entertained. But for real, I don't get you, I never started anything, and if you were nice enough to make a blog thing, I wouldn't take it, I wouldn't want you to spend your time on my stuff, when I really don't need it, but I do appreciate it! (well, not from you, cause I don't like you, but if I did or you just brought it up now without all the other crap you said to me, I would have). So far, I've been on the defensive, so what, I take bags, if you aren't gonna leave it alone, then you think I'm a bad guy, ok, but continuing this makes you stoop down to my level, as someone already said... which I don't agree upon, but if I was one of you guys, I would. Eh... ummm. later then, I guess.

Apologize? You attacked me first, telling me to meet you at pk to pain my ass. Then I called you a retard and blocked you.

Congratulations, you made my harm list, aka pk list. I'm gonna reread my other posts and put more people on the list, of which most of the people will probably make my protection list.

..... You don't put someone on a PK list unless you want to challenge them.

I never started anything, and if you were nice enough to make a blog thing, I wouldn't take it, I wouldn't want you to spend your time on my stuff, when I really don't need it, but I do appreciate it! (well, not from you, cause I don't like you, but if I did or you just brought it up now without all the other crap you said to me, I would have)

Your ignorance is not bliss.

So far, I've been on the defensive, so what, I take bags, if you aren't gonna leave it alone, then you think I'm a bad guy, ok, but continuing this makes you stoop down to my level, as someone already said... which I don't agree upon, but if I was one of you guys, I would. Eh... ummm. later then, I guess.

Take that as a hint then.

Yeah, ok... but you made the list cause you started something. Don't make me the bad person here. You deserve to be on my pk list, but what you got to worry about, my guild is not set yet, and from what I remember, your stats are much higher, so quit whining.

Yeah, ok... but you made the list cause you started something. Don't make me the bad person here. You deserve to be on my pk list, but what you got to worry about, my guild is not set yet, and from what I remember, your stats are much higher, so quit whining.

I've had my fair share of debate with people on this forum, but I haven't added any of them to my KAoS list, so what the hell is your excuse? My stats suck ass.

Now meet me in arena. I'll be the one dressed in black. :P

Dude, come on. You started it, and me adding you to my pk list, you think that overweighs everything. Then that means you are scared someday, I or someone else will get you. Just chill out. Also, Hyperidle has left me alone after I fed his ego. If you want to claim victorious over this, it's all yours, go ahead, take your trohpy. I do not care. Later

Also, Hyperidle has left me alone after I fed his ego.

brad, I ain't even had an appetizer. I'm here to harass you just because you can't stop me. YOU started it, it won't end till you leave, cause I ain't going anywhere. :P

Hyperidle, you are annoying and a hypocrite, look at your signature, or whatever you call that message that automatically is posted when you post a message.

i know this post was a while back, but lemme give some insight: when you're in an argument in the forums, you really shouldnt bring up things like signatures or outside info. just to help your side of the argument.. seriously.. i've seen most forum fights and its just a sign of weekness when you bring up something completely offtopic like that...

<_<

and i listen to alt. rock too but i'm not bragging

Hyperidle, you are annoying and a hypocrite, look at your signature, or whatever you call that message that automatically is posted when you post a message.

i know this post was a while back, but lemme give some insight: when you're in an argument in the forums, you really shouldnt bring up things like signatures or outside info. just to help your side of the argument.. seriously.. i've seen most forum fights and its just a sign of weekness when you bring up something completely offtopic like that...

<_<

and i listen to alt. rock too but i'm not bragging

I listen to country and oldies. *yawn* And I'm relatively young. :)