Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LEXIC

Raffling off an IRON HELM + Set *Updated*

Would you be interested in entering your name in this raffle draw?  

1. 1. Would you be interested in entering your name in this raffle draw?

• Yes
    • No

*More security was added so that you can put more trust into this event, look below for more details.*

I am raffling off the following set of items which includes:

Iron Helm - going rate 300k - 400k

Iron Chain Armor - 30k

Steel 2 Edge Sword - 130k

Steel Sheild - 90k

Stars Medalion - 35k

So it is an equivilant of 585k - 685k worth of gear here, and all will go to the lucky winner. Price to insert your name into the raffle is 20k. You can insert your name as many times as you can afford.

The price of each ticket might go down, depending on how many people would participare, but it will NOT go up.

For right now, please just post and vote if you would be interested in participating. Tickets are not for sale right now. If you are gonna participate PLEASE take your time to vote, cause this will determine if I will do this or not.

*updated*

This is how the raffle will work. You buy as many "tickets" as you like. I will make a webpage with the information of how many tickets each of you have bought, and what your ticket numbers are. This page will be available for everyone. And at the raffle day, Roja (Memeber of the dev team) will draw the 3 winners.

The first number that is picked out, the person with that ticket number will get the main prise, listed up top. The next 2 numbers that are picked out will get secondary prises, which will be worth more the the ticket itself. It might be money or gear.

I think im gonna go through with this. The date Im looking to draw out the winners is gonna be January 11th, 2004 (saturday). The website where you can confirm that your bought ticket has been "put into the hat" is:

http://www.geocities.com/komosdome/raffledraw.html

This is the exact same site that Roja will use to name the winners. If all goes well, I will do another raffle draw once again right after this one, with the exact same prises, and for everyone that buys 3 or more tickets for this raffle, will automatically get a free ticket for the next one if he or she did not win.

If you want to buy a ticket, pm me in game. The price is 15,000 gp or 15 plat, for each ticket. The main prise is listed up top of this thread. The 2 secondary prises are not chosen yet, but will be worth more then a ticket itself. Hope this is succesfull.

LET THE TICKET SALE BEGIN - 15,000gp / 15 plat per ticket