Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Puntif

Portland Walk-through Bucket

In Portland, if I stand at 113, 42 I am partly standing in a large bucket of apples.

oh - im so sorry :)

you can walk through/into the roof on the south wall off the city and there are two flying pots in the flower shop inside -

I want to comment something:

I like the new NPCs in portland (i dont realy know how new they are) but bais in the backroom of the storage sits on the wrong side of the table.

If its easy to fix do it please.

Another suggestion is to move him into the bank bacause it is not in use and i think that it wont be used in future.

*puts my hand up like holding a plate toward the screen*where the hell is all this stuff?

Edited by Buuhan1

Maggi, Bias is part of a quest.

i thought so but even if he is a part of a quest he could move to the other side of the table_as you might see he sits on th custumors side but if he is the leader of the trading chambof he should sit on the the other side. i dont know if you understand me. I want el to look as good as possible and thats a detail and the details create the atmosphere.

i thought so but even if he is a part of a quest he could move to the other side of the table_as you might see he sits on th custumors side but if he is the leader of the trading chambof he should sit on the the other side. i dont know if you understand me. I want el to look as good as possible and thats a detail and the details create the atmosphere.

I was making that cvomment towards the moving him to the bank

How would you tell the customer's side from the owner's side?

i have no idea, i don't know what you guys are talking about, but if the setup of the house is somewhat like the magic shop in grahms village then its easy to tell which side is for who

I think it is obvious.

- The door which leads outside is on the other side of the table from the owners view.

- The Shelf is accesable from the owner side etc...