Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

El College

I am creating a guild (.edu) called Eternal Lands University. This will have 8 masters of the trade (skills. a/d counts as one). You pay to get into thi guild but one of the masters will train you up to a certain level depending on the price you have paid. The master would privide the trainee with books and starter materials. Assignments will be given. For example, say member1 wanted to be trained in crafting. An assignment might be to make 100 silver rings in 2 hours. The reward would be a rare medallion book or something of the crafting nature. Once you time is up, you are kicked from the guild and have to pay to re-enter it to continue training.

What do you guys think?

I think that kicking someone for failing to complete a task seems a little harsh, and that the loss of the prize would be sufficient, but it's your guild, so you should do as you see fit.

I never said some1 who fails gets kicked.... Onlu when the levels the paid for is reached

Also, the teachers get paid as well. Probably a 50/50 split

Lyanna, I dont have time to read it currectly :P

Bleh screw it, Ill just make a master and apprentice's guild. You can pay to get in but you need to do something, I dont know what you. No, this wont be like EL college

I never said some1 who fails gets kicked.... Onlu when the levels the paid for is reached

Ah, I misread it. You went right into one subject from another, and you lost me along the way. :blink: