Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

Ttfn

I am posting this with Ent's permission.

I am writing to say I shall not play EL for a while (if ever honestly). For those who wish to know the reasons, you may pm privately or on ims (as I refuse to have a war started here).

To all my friends of EL, I will miss you terribly, and I do hope you keep in touch via pms on the forums (as I will check them daily) or via my many ims. I do hope no one takes my not playing personally, as it is not intended that way. Many things have contributed to this decision, and it's one I have not made lightly. The Rivan Warriors are still the best guild in EL to me, and should I start to play again, I will (if they will have me) join their ranks again. Thanks to all who made me feel welcome and loved.

Mom :D

PS: Hazor...stay out of our house :blink:

bye jenny

i never really got to know you too well, and i know we've had our differences, but you've always had my respect, and thats not easy to come by :blink:

i hope you have fun without EL :D

cya

TTFN Queen Jenny,

Unfortunately since the reset I haven't really seen you in the game very much, I always respected you and liked you, and people like you are few and far between. I will miss you, and regret not really having had a chance to talk to you recently. I hope all goes well for you and if you do decide to come back please drop me a line sometime in the game. *Bows* "Good Day your Majesty!"

With Sincerest Wishes for the best,

NeoSeS (Formerly Wolf_Lord)

PS: Hazor...stay out of our house :D
hahaha! :lol: *runs in and hides under the bed* :)

But seriously.. Bye for now, you will be missed by many.

PS: and um.. don't run off and leave us so you can be the ambassador to iraq or anything! :)