Eternal Lands Official Forums
vartican

Anime Ftp

ok well did it a bit early sorry :lol:

k im off out and i can't really carry a laptop with a dsl cable and modem dragging behind me can i? :P

the server will be on a 2 meg connection later so cheer up lol

:):D :lol: EEEp i got 3 and 4 :lol: :P now i shall watch them and then sit and wonder what the hell vart was thinking taking away the anime....

lol have fun vart

ok new series started its called grenadier...and well..... the main character can do a cool trick with her breasts :D

anyway first eps on the ftp :lol:

for anyone who wants to download naruto...u can go to narutomania.com....register there..its free and dwnload any episode u want....new episodes normally comes outs either thursday or friday....btw...try lookout for samurai champloo....its quite good and funny...reminds me of kenshin(samurai x)...and if someone can help me how to set up ftp....i can share my anime with uguys...got full episode of FMA....

ur server and my computer do NOT get along...my comp is stupid...:grumbles and tries to watch the anime network on cable: i connect but get no response with bulletproof...and with firefox i never get a document with ne info on it...my comp doesnt like urs :P

Regar dont use --bulletproof or firefox-- try plain-- Internet Explorer -- it works best aki was having the same problem its blocking the pop up that gives your permision to log into the server and i do believe Vart doesnt allow annonimise (cant spell) dl'ers which is what you are if you don't enter a user=pass (the pop up your browser is blocking)

*poke*

forgot to say... VART gimmie anime!!!!!! i didnt get home early enof to get a full dl saturday before it when offlline again.... i need to get a resume program...

*end poke*

Edited by Ember

omg vart hun i NEED anime

lol i hope you had a fun day

no i think he is dealing with some stuff irl

give him time

OHHH yes share the link i need a new life!!!!

and anime