Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Map Editor Again :)

Once again sorry for the off topic, and my ignorance. If need be, please move it to help forum. I know there are a lot of questions...so answer them if you please. If not, eh, i'll do what can to be happy with what i have. :(

I would recomment the map making forum. That's where you find the people who actually USE the map editor.

I found 2 more little things we need fixed for the editor too:

"draw" height map tiles just like ground tiles-when you click the mouse cursor and hold it so that you "paint" the tiles. (in fact i THINK this was in place..but it got messed up like the ground tile draw got messed up)

in maximized window mode, the mouse cursor will not move to the bottom or right side of the screen-this has been a bug forever.

Fixed the height map tile problem.

The other issue I think it's caused because SDL_SetVideoMode is not called when resizing the window, but I'll have to investigate it further.

Sadez can you make a grid for the minimap mode...a big one..much easier to work on sections at a time, and possibly an option to go to a certian square on that grid (ex. A1) It would probably be better than mine, it consisted of some thread and masking tape :D Thanks