Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

Come One Come All

All knights of the Eternal Lands realm are invited to participate in the Rivan Jousting event. Event to be held the 29th of August in the year of our Lord 2004, starting at 4pm pst in Whitestone City pk centre. To be eligible for the joust all knights must sign in on these forums. All knights will fight one on one till the final knight stands. The knight with the most honor will win the favor of the Lady of the Joust. This favor shall be your reward for a job well done in the jousting event. On the day of the joust, the favor shall be announced. Sign up dear knights, prepare for your battle.

i won't be on.. cuz thats my birthday bitches!!! AHAHAHAHA send me gifts cuz u love me... anywho jen jen i've tried this before "great duels of EL" and it's shit.. noone signs up and it is really small event =(

The knight with the most honor will win the favor of the Lady of the Joust.

Isn't it supposed to be the "Queen of Love and Honour", instead of "Lady of the Joust"?

-Lyn-

Per the history channel, one lady was chosen as the lady of the joust, the one all knights were trying to win favor from. I would love to know what activity had the queen of love and honour though, please :) (i love history)

I could be wrong, of course, but I do seem to recall that the formal title given to the lady of the joust was "The Queen of Love and Honour". It's nothing much beyond that...same concept, just different name.

-Lyn-

wher is the contest coords pleas

:)

?

Proud member off GOTK :D