Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
frak

platin coins.

change the value of a plat coin to 100gc. that will make em useful again. And i can get nostalgic with seeing big piles of plat coins =D

Yea if you can just exchange them around like before..just have em how they were sure stuff doest require 1.9k plats anymore but come on...they are shiny!

i like the 100 gc idea better cuz there wont' be as many plats if it's still 1k sooo... maybe 500??

What's the reason for leaving them out?

Having 1000 gc had become obsolete after the update and esspecially after the full character reset...

if 1000 gold is obsolete...everyone go ahead and give it to me cuz I sure could use some

if 1000 gold is obsolete...everyone go ahead and give it to me cuz I sure could use some

He means that "1000 gp" became obsolete. As in it was no longer in use.

Having 1000 gc had become obsolete after the update and esspecially after the full character reset...
Why's it obsolete? I've got plenty more than 1000gc, so what's the harm in changing them to plats? No real benefit I guess, but I just don't understand why the plat was removed in the first place. Why bother putting in the work to remove it. What was the point?