Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
golduck

Gathering Of The Knights

i'm in GOTK for now but not for long gotta get working on TKoS

hmmm well golduck left me in charge and once i get enough gc and alch lvl 40 i'll re-create it into TKoS so all current members are free to join if they want (this will also get rid of in-active members)

Guest Mouh son of Bouh

Hi :§ i d rahter i know that jbp is a bag robber : i was laaging out when it took my bag !! fist time i got it back cause he moved when i re-logged in but the twice he sit on & use a another player ( or mile duuno ...) in order to keep the bag & sell all the fruits i hav harvest for 4 HOURS !!!! ( image ! 4 HOUR OF WORK !! ). Pleaze punish him ..... i have to say to that is just was included in the [FC] (my guild ... not so powerfull ) & the *KF* ( & may be more .. like TI, if i pay ....) PK list ... banne him from your guild will mzke me happy .

Mouh_sonof_Bouh

------------------------------

DWARF POWER !!!

------------------------------

i used 2 be joint leader in this guild with golduck and it is wicked, but i felt that i nneded 2 go back home 2 -ef-. this guild is the best and im sry i left it

i remember back in the old days when sword was the guild before the knights cam into being...we were at war with the rangers...back when the only pk map was lucky punch arena...good times...good times...