Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

Micheal Jackson Scandal

Guilty or Innocent  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Guilty or Innocent

• Guilty
    • Innocent

I saw a show earlier and started to wonder what your thoughts are about Micheal Jackson and the molestation scandal. Do you think he is guilty or innocent? In 3 weeks the poll will be closed and the final results will show.

Feel free to express your opinion in a reply.

I belive he is one of the sickest people ever.

Since he was a child and his father abused him he never really had any childhood. So as hes grown up he is trying to stay 12 years old, which isnt possible.

He's said on national television that he doesnt see any problem in little boys sleeping in his bed.

Sorry that is just sick and he should be put in jail for things like this.

Picture your average joe person admitting to liking to sleep with little boys, hed be locked up in an instant.

He says that kids need more 'love'.

They don't need that kind of love, buddy.

:P

This queer pedofile should be jailed immediately, if he runs free then im going to make lots of money and break laws too, but not molesting young kids of course.

Well about the new scandal just to put the information out there:

The authorites found "love letters" to some of the little boys that had come to his molestation mansion as i call it.

What a freak. :evil:

To tell you the truth, i think everything that man does is sick... i saw this document about Micheal Jackson and it sure as hell didn't give very good picture of the guy... "showing his kid on the balcony to all the fans", he took his kids to the zoo to see gorillas (one of the kids got his eye poked on some point because of all the journalists or fans) and his daughter/son named "blanket" had a fricking blanket over his/her head at the interview (didn't want people to recognise him/her or something... Sleeping in his manor with minor kids, both in the same room... and his very own Jacksonlandia-or-whatever where the kids can get free tour and place to "sleep" for a night... hell this whole post could turn in to a big flame against Michael Jackson so i'd better stop... :evil:

its kinda odd when there not related...and the one sleeping with him couldnt seem any gayer.

He says that kids need more 'love'.

They don't need that kind of love, buddy.

:P

=D true, but I bet its because they got enough of it from you *BURNED*

well whoever is on the innocent side thats kinda wrong i mean lol look at what he did watch cause i mean comon man thats just wrong sleeping with minors what if he did that to you (if your a kid) or to your kids (if you got a family you wouldnt like him doing that to you (or people you know)

nothings WRONG with that if u had a kid im sure you owuld not let me sleep in the same bed as /him/her M.J. new the kid as much as you know me ent.

Ent do you know back in 1993 he payed off a family minimum estimates over 20-25 million dollars to not file suit against him.

Also love letters written by HIM to little boys found in his house.

Sorry if you think hes innocent you need to open your eyes. :roll:

Love letters...Those are probally just rumors

And Did You know that in 1993 he payed them off because his career

(If he had one then) was going down as the trial continued, he figured it would be cheaper to pay them off.

IM NOT A SUPPORT OF MICHEAL JACKSON BUT I feel it is fair to give you the facts

Yeh, michael jackson is fucked up, but i dont see why the media has to give us every little detail about this. im sick of hearing about michael jackson. yes i think he molests children and i think he should be put in prison but i think the media should respect his privacy a little more. that's why i hope i never become a celeb...u fuck up one little thing and the whole world knows about it...i mean its just like the kobe bryant case i mean ok so he skr00d that woman and she pressed charges big deal woohoo not like that doesnt happen 500 zillion times every day in this country the only difference is he's famous so we get to hear about his situation for another 10 years until we wanna DESTROY THE FRIGGEN TV!!!

Thats my two cents. :P

Also love letters written by HIM to little boys found in his house.

Sorry if you think hes innocent you need to open your eyes.  :roll:

I am not familiar with the love letters he wrote. But is it illegal to write a love letter to a little boy?

I think if he ass fucked a children he should go to jail, but like Guthix said, WTF, give the man some room to breath. If he is guilty or not the justice should (hopefully) decide. People fucking die in Iraq every day, killed by the 'liberating' american army, and you rarely even find that out while watching the news. OTOH, Michael Jackson MIGHT have fucked a few children, and everyone talks about it. I wouldn't be too surprised if this entire shit is made by the Republicans to hide the fact that Bush fucked it up really bad, pissing on international laws and threaties, to fulfill his dreams of grandeour.

Anal fucking children is a crime, weirdness is not.

Oh any yeah, Bush is a real dumb fuck. thought the whole war was stupid to bein with but the ignorance of this country has doomed us. What was the point of going over seas to murder people who DIDN'T have weapons of mass destruction and DIDN'T have any real ties to terrorism. God Bush is a dumbass I am so sad he came from our state.

Anal fucking children is a crime, weirdness is not.

Oh any yeah, Bush is a real dumb fuck.  thought the whole war was stupid to bein with but the ignorance of this country has doomed us. What was the point of going over seas to murder people who DIDN'T have weapons of mass destruction and DIDN'T have any real ties to terrorism. God Bush is a dumbass I am so sad he came from our state.

I never said fucking children is not a crime. Read my message. but it's not a crime big enough to diserve media attention and priority for so many days. Much worse things happen every minute, somewhere in the world, and they are very rarely mentioned in the american media.

People fucking die in Iraq every day, killed by the 'liberating' american army, and you rarely even find that out while watching the news. OTOH, Michael Jackson MIGHT have fucked a few children, and everyone talks about it. I wouldn't be too surprised if this entire shit is made by the Republicans to hide the fact that Bush fucked it up really bad, pissing on international laws and threaties, to fulfill his dreams of grandeour.

At least you understand the use of sarcasm and the word "America" in the same sentence. Good job. Really... Good job.

We should take some advice from Georgia. Of course, Bush would shoot at us and kill many innocent protesters so he could hold power. The former president of Georgia did a good job of allowing popular sovereignty to reign in his country. Kudos. He accepted the discontent like a man. Bush would order a non-violent coup fired upon.