Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Macksum1337

Eternal Trees¿

Guest Macksum1337

I was thinking that in Isla Prima or however you say it that there could be a big tree in the middle of the map where noobs could go to it and heal. This would make it easier for them to level in the beggining of the game and then at a certain level like 15 have it to where you cannot use it so people with teleport rings cannot go there and heal and such. This will bring noobs closer the game and make it more friendlier. I dunno maybe I am retarded but this sounded like a great idea to me.

that sounds like a really good idea. it would stop a lo

t of annoyi

ng people asking for heals at the #beam

up

I really like this. I think It should look like a giant weeping willow. The ends of the branches (closer to the ground) could glow..

o.o

Oh, but the first time you do it, the camera will zoom in and go at an angle, and there will be a cutscene of one of the branchs touching you, and you look like you are being electrocuted, when the screen fades back to normal view. You start recovering MP pretty fast, and the tree tells you its name. I do not know if that all sounds stupid to you but I think it would be pretty cool. Hell, why not turn the Wraith into a willow :?:

nah mc, noob can get hurt more than 5 in a minute and then players with like 150hp would fight till 20hp, beam, go afk, and return in some mins and have full health. lvl 15 better, not overall of course 8)

Hey, atleast they have to pay the price of time to heal. And plus, you can already heal AFK over time. As long as your food level is above 0. Just make sure you check in every 30 minutes to eat more food.

Hey, atleast they have to pay the price of time to heal. And plus, you can already heal AFK over time. As long as your food level is above 0. Just make sure you check in every 30 minutes to eat more food.

autoclick

autoclick

ban

autoclick

ban

Triple Quote!

autoclick

ban

Triple Quote!

spam

autoclick

ban

Triple Quote!

spam

Saying that is spam is spam. Come to think of it, so is this.

autoclick

ban

Triple Quote!

spam

Okay, we get the point. This is spam...

autoclick

ban

Triple Quote!

spam

Anyway, I do not think anyone has any objections to the Wraith being turned into a willow that heals you, correct?

autoclick

ban

Triple Quote!

spam

.. thiz iz Art :mrgreen: