Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fright01

Creating a character }(

Whenever i create a character i cant tell what he looks like because it shows the picture in strips and its hard to tell wut s/he looks like, if you would like i will add a screenshot of the problem, just plz tell me whats wrong

ya did u ever find out what it was? because im trying to do a character that looks like link or zelda or princess peach or sumtin along those lines... they are very very long lines

Ya i would but first of all i dont know how to install a videocard (actually i might but ive never done it before) and second that would cost to much and im only 14 and dont even have $100 to my name, i dont know about my bank though. Hey thanks anyways though Teranoz

this happens to me on both my computers... it has BEEN happening since version 9.6... in version 9.5 it was fine.. and on this computer i just downloaded the game and it still happens.. it is pretty easy to get the char right if u kno what ur doin.. the hard part is getting the right color boots - blue and black look pretty much the same cuz it is a very thin line :lol:

Ok, I know what you need to Fix! go into your HTML code and delete ALL The DHTML off your site!....ohh about your computer. Its most likly because your graphics card does not support the graphics needed to play. getting a new graphics card is not very hard. Try going to NewEgg and looking for the Chaintech NVidia GeforceFX 5200 I believe two months ago it was down to 40 dollars, its proably less now. Good luck!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this