Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
teranoz

Portland Fruit stand

Could the stand be modified in a way that people cannot be blocked if they stand behind the counter ?

Just removing the non-table part of the stand would prevent a lot of blocking, and there will be more space to harvest.

Sometimes its inpossible to harvest because of the crowd.

There arn't any other place to harvest fruits than that specific apple in portland at that stand near tavern :roll:

I'd rather see the fruit & vegies moved farther away! With how close it is that tavern owner shouldn't be buying or paying full price! Since they don't do that, the fruit & vegies should be removed.

I'd rather see the fruit & vegies moved farther away! With how close it is that tavern owner shouldn't be buying or paying full price! Since they don't do that, the fruit & vegies should be removed.

Also good idea.

Most of the time (95%) I try to harvest fruit for food (yeah I have power hunger, lol), and not for money or exp.

the fruits and veggies there do no harm to the game and its economy,

why do some ppl always try to make everything harder all the time?

opening up the shops in Nordcarn is a very good idea, put there another storage too ! :)

with MORE ppl coming and playing, which i think is what ent tries to achieve, we need not LESS infrastructure but more.

nothing is easy anymore, we have no old players with high stats anymore, with all this food and essences and no coal anywhere near anything and all those changes i don't think macroing is possible anymore too, so why can't we expand instead of trying to put still more stones in the way ?

- just my thoughts -