Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mdnicegirl

All in 1 cloak

personaly i think all items dropped from monsters should be replaced with a bounty system. when you kill a non-animal you get a part of it in the bag and can turn it in for a bounty with a npc in most towns. this then leads to fighters haveing to rely on crafters or npc shops for gear rather then just picking them up as spoils...

hehe..bounties would be kinda cool. I think the monsters should drop monster weapons..like the cyclops or troll his club, goblin his sword, etc.. Would be pretty useless, it's not like they'd be really high lvl weapons, but they'd be fun to play with :P

i have a feel that it would atleast fix the current economy problem of crafter haveing just npcs to sell to as everyone else have stacks of items after fighting monster. still, i had a discussion/argument with entropy over it and i dont think he liked it (for some reason)...

personaly i think all items dropped from monsters should be replaced with a bounty system. when you kill a non-animal you get a part of it in the bag and can turn it in for a bounty with a npc in most towns. this then leads to fighters haveing to rely on crafters or npc shops for gear rather then just picking them up as spoils...

I like this idea. It would also help get campers moving out of the spawns (for a while at least).