Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

New Years Day invasion

The last few weeks I have talked with a few people in the game about invasions and this is the basic info I found.

-Just Nasps, giants, lil blue dragons and lil pink dragons are fun and a challenge but not every day or invasion after invasion.

-Easyer uncap invasion are fun for people lower in lvls but by the time they are cleared enough to work on bosses the bosses have been hunted by higher lvl players so lower lvl players don't get a chance to fight them.

-lil pink dragons (NOT LIL BLUE DRAGONS) are actually to strong for players less then 160 a/d and or don't have i glow in the dark perk, and drop so poorly that they are often left by stronger players who can kill them and they are overwhelming to strong for weaker players.

So today I asked Radu for an invasion and wanted to try out a new method. What we talked about was mainly the bosses being done before others could join in so today Radu did his invasion with some uncaped monster and some caped monters.

He did add in lil pink dragons to my request because I told him lower lvl players could do them, I proved myself very wrong tho, having remove my i glow in the dark perk I was unable to kill one solo without useing a mirror cape. I have 154 att and 40 reasoning. Even when I had help from Asya I only hit a few crit hits and it took a great deal of time to kill them.

Apart from the lil pinks I thought this invasion allowed a lot more players to enjoy and join the invasion.

My suggestion for future invasions are this

Invasion type wtf!- in bethal

-Casty

-Milf

-MB

-Blue Dragons

-Ice Dragons

-Little pink dragons

-Little blue dragons

-Giants

-Nasps

-Bears

-Tigers

-Hawks

This invasion is for the supper pros, those who have the perks and the lvls to solo anything in the game. meaning high 160s and 170s player or 160s with a lot of bought pick points or a very aggressive fighting atrib setup

Invasion type pr0!- in other multy combat maps

-Casty-uncap

-Milf-uncap

-MB-uncap

-MB-145 caped

-Blue Dragon-few uncap

-Ice Dragon-few uncap

-Black Dragon- uncap

-Red Dragon- uncap

-Lil blue dragons- uncap

-Giants- uncap

-Nasps- uncap

-Yeti- uncap

-MC- 145 cap

-FT- 145 cap

-Bears- uncap

-Tigers- uncap

-Hawks- uncap

This invasion, like todays invasion will be made to allow players from a wider range of to join and allowing them to have bosses to work on and benefit from.

Invasion type caped- what ever map is decided good for cap lvl

-creatures of that cap size.

So my question is, did lower lvl (those under 145) like the invasion today? what was the hardest part of the invasion? and what would you change in today invasion or the 2 invasion typed listed above?

Also something else to think about. Make lil pink dragons witch were designed to be hard for higher lvl account ignore players under a/d 145. then it does not matter if you put them in a easyer cap invasion.

Edited by Orick