Eternal Lands Official Forums
vinoveritas

Farewell Candi, may your Spirit find a restful peace

I'm so sorry for my very late reply and I really find it hard to express my feelings in words. Candi was my friend here for many years and was one of my first guild members/officers when I created the guild HELP, which later became RIP, then became K&M. In all the years I had the honour to know her I saw her kindness and cheerfulness to everyone around her, always ready to help and cheer those around her. You needed help, there she was, needed an ear or shoulder to cry on, she would listen and give you her shoulder and a hug, lost items, she helped you replace them, needed advice she would freely give it, needed a good laugh she would share it, she was the backbone of the guild and will leave a place that no-one can ever fill. To her family and friends I share your loss, to our fellow Eternal Lands family and friends, thank you for having this place that fosters the environment for meeting and supporting some wonderful enduring friendships. Candi, you rock girl ! Im sure you ancestors are welcoming you and guiding you on new journey, Rest in peace my dear friend. Love and Hugggggles.

I couldn't put it better...