Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

Great War Chapter II

Because of the GREAT success of the first war between races and all the good comments i got about holding it and how people had fun (ty next for waiting till 5:45 :)) and how they loved it and wanted to do it again, i decided to have another one. this one will be more organized tho, 3 pretty much equal teams involved (if i don't have you on a team and you want to participate pm me ingame or post here)

The Green team - Fort Garisn

NeXt, Hurcules, Jimbob, KreatO, mcdull, meizterz, zonetheta, markgendro11, fred_penner, kodaraide, kat, tirashazor, magicalk, iway, thorolos, BbDave, thefraglord, saeger3, bods, falcon7, jormane, sailorboy, FeaRm, Latrit, kansle

The Red team - Fort mardyn

Kaos, aquarden, Winfieldblue, SirKillAlot, moonshadow, valy_cs, rebootedrock, vaeger, azazel, falcon2330, lyanna, hotte360, smart, Zer0, Street_Ghost, Lord_Vermor, mekelo, erwin_, nicksters, dragoonasers, Kalef, Brian_Huting, slasher

The Blue team - Fort baarg

WhiteDiablo, Tornado, mono, Dragonsyoung, JoJohawk, idefix, mihaim, fireclan, hav0k, kidkaos, tetseyuki, toyminator, blitzo, khe0ps, cockycow, Hunter_Killer, Black_Ninja, serialkiller, hortator, droid, Megyeer

to keep you from forgetting your lovely team members this will be a contest were you guard someone in your fort, the person who is to be guarded in each fort is as followed (changes will be made if the person is not online the day of the contest)

Green team - Tirashazor

Red team - rebootedrock

Blue team - cockycow

Rules:

1. have fun

2. once the person your guarding dies your out, free to ally another team?

3. ONCE YOU DIE YOU CANNOT COME BACK

4. watch out for NeXt :D

5. Magic, Summoning, etc are ALLOWED

Team Leaders (not targets)

NeXt

Kaos

WhiteDiablo

That is all for me, tell me if i left anyone out and i will add you in somewhere, teams are all even - i even'd out the high lvl people then the lower lvl people were a random choice to each team so don't bitch!

questions?

ty,

//S K A

A question: why are there 3 teams, shouldn't there be only 2 teams?

If team A attacks team B, they will decimate each others and then team C will come and kill the few ones still alive.

Thats where the strategy comes in place... noone will dare take decisive action agains one team cuz the 3rd will decimate them... It will be a longer battle with little risk taken

yeah great im in the war and i was choosen but ska we all know why u picked cow as leader of a team because u hate him right oh well no prob cuz we got tornado on our team,and another thing some of the people u choose probably wont be there like aero or alderan as they aint been online in ages now(i know this as im TKoS)so i think u should replace them unless they say otherwise.can u add murkster to my team as we are guild mates and he is not entered and i think that team red is a little overpowered dont ya think.

agree with team red being the overpowered but SKA is doing his best. The ppl that ska entered here are the ones that PMed him to take part in the war so i think your guildmates will take part.

I thought the event was one of the better ones i took part in El . Good job SkA . Just let us know if you need TM to do something to help ..... :twisted:

Yea I wanna join too :D. Yes I know u said pm me in-game but ur off atm and I can't stay online all day ;).

And could you please announce the event here, as well as in-game... Once the time is set.

Blitzo

i can't join cuz i would forget who's on team and just kill one another but anyway u need to redo humans vs elfs cuz humans cheated!! xD

oh and, the blue team will win due to mono..der :D

all players on all teams were chosen random, i knew of the high lvl fighters and tried to spread them out as even as possible - the first name in each team is the team captain, the 3 people listed below are the people you are trying to kill of the other team - 3 forts in kf? why not have 3 teams? i will edit my first post to add the new people

SKA

Yea 3 teams is way better... Brings far more thinking in.. and more mayhem :(.

Blitzo

P.S.: Omg we're gonna get NUKED!!!!! (I'm on the blue team)

I think that I have finally got the teams pretty much even - if you can post your suggestions of who to move were to get the teams more even that would help, instead of bitching to me in pm about how uneven the teams are :roll:

OK what we've ALL been waiting for

TIME/DATE

The Date of the Event will be Monday, June 21st!

The Time of the Event will be 8pm GMT, around 4 pm US central, this is not the exact time but it would be nice to have all participants on at that time to prepare, the actually start will be base on what time it is on the game clock

10 pm GMT is a little late for eastern Europe, especially in a day of monday.

Could you make it 8 pm GMT, as usual?

The final teams are as of:

The Green team - Fort Garisn

tropicano, NeXt, Jimbob, smart, meizterz, zonetheta, markgendro11, fred_penner, kodaraide, kat, tirashazor, magicalk, iway, thorolos, BbDave, thefraglord, saeger3, bods, falcon7, jormane, sailorboy, FeaRm, Latrit, kansle

The Red team - Fort mardyn

Kaos, Winfieldblue, Hurcules, mono, SirKillAlot, KreatO, moonshadow, valy_cs, rebootedrock, vaeger, azazel, falcon2330, lyanna, hotte360, smart, Zer0, Street_Ghost, Lord_Vermor, mekelo, erwin_, nicksters, dragoonasers, Kalef, Brian_Huting, slasher, excalibur, at0m

The Blue team - Fort baarg

WhiteDiablo, aquarden, Dragonsyoung, Mcdull, JoJohawk, idefix, mihaim, fireclan, hav0k, kidkaos, tetseyuki, toyminator, blitzo, khe0ps, cockycow, Hunter_Killer, Black_Ninja, serialkiller, hortator, droid, Megyeer, s2pid_mao, blue_ninja, s2pidweasel

Team Leaders

Tropicano

Kaos (Mr. Creepo)

WhiteDiablo

Targets:

tirashazor

rebootedrock

cockycow

:twisted: I dont have a team that means I can be a vulture. *gets his vulture gear out*. :twisted:

:twisted: I dont have a team that means I can be a vulture. *gets his vulture gear out*.  :twisted:

Combat: 39/39

Attack: 42/42

Defense: 43/43

Physique: 10/10

Coordination: 10/10

Reasoning: 12/12

Will: 12/12

those are ur stats eldwen... if u came in.... i think u might be 'falconed' before u can 'vulture' :roll: :wink: