Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
effbiai

moving inventory

What about getting the inventory to move automaticaly like the picture is showing:

moving_inventory.jpg

then people can arrange potions and stuff like that in my example and dont need to open inventory and move them to the quick-bar

Edit: i forgot to tell this is suppose to happend when people are using items from the quick bar.. (but i hope you allready understanded that :D)

Good idea. But what if everything was stackable, but some items had a limit (like you can only have 15 healing pots, even if you have enough weight left to carry more) so that wouldn't be necessary.

It's doable, but would be annoying--unless some poor sap (probably me) makes it identify if they're the same, AND in the quickbar...

On second thought, Maybe later :(

no.. what he/she means is that the item below it moves up after you use the item above it - therefore invent doesn't have to be open to use lots of pots and u can use the quickbar

from what i recall there are plans for the quickbar that will change it so that instead of it being the top 5 boxes its a new set of boxes that isnt connected to the inventory. in this system you should be able to stack potions into the boxes of the quickbar no matter what...

there is/was a patch that stacks items of same picture(like bodyrest) in the quick bar.... I don't know if it got commited .. but ... I have it :twisted:

Well, anyway, I added the moving items into the client, but nobody will want it...(Just like in photo)

:P :roll:

Too bad, I guess...

from what i recall there are plans for the quickbar that will change it so that instead of it being the top 5 boxes its a new set of boxes that isnt connected to the inventory. in this system you should be able to stack potions into the boxes of the quickbar no matter what...

i allready love it :)

crusading or jason gimme the link to download it plz :D

They're different...his stacks (but items must be added manually), mine auto-advances items (always tries to fill space, first with the same type of item, then with the next in the column)

...maybe we should combine them :P