Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vartican

monster 'leaders'

ok this is just some random idea i had :D

on each map which has more then one or more spawns of the same monster type has a 'leader' monster,this wouldnt require new skins or textures just a name change and a slight stat increase.now say someone attacks the 'ogre lord' in taharaji for example any nearby ogres will automatically hunt for the person who attacked the 'leader'.i dont know if its possible or anything like i said just an idea :)

that sounds a bit dangerous... cause then... the noobs might have that perk 'I Can't Dance' and if they get ganged up on by the non-leaders.... there gonna be in some major hell.... same with me.... 'I Can't Dance' isn't easy to coop with :D

i fully love the idea. what happens if someone is wearing mm cape? can they still not be attacked or they get attacked anyway?

i was gonna ask that... but my mind drifted... but yea... if that does get put in? wut of the ppl with mm? or the mm capes? :?

well i guess they wouldnt affect them,the 'leader' would have to have a slightly increased drop or something to balance things though