Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mythos

Autoclick - Range Arena - are there any rules?

I was exploring the bans section and I discovered this topic http://www.eternal-l...30&hl=autoclick in which Aitor and Usl mentioned something about the possibility to use Autoclick in order to shoot bolts/arrows within the ranging arena.

I must admit that most of my ranging lvl is achieved from quest experience in RT days and the single time when i ranged in arena, I manually shot all my bolts. But since such tool might help me maintain my finger phisical integrity, i might be interested in using it.

In this context, my questions are:

1. Which programs are allowed to be used in ranging arena? (some names, eventually some links)?

2. What rules we have to respect when using these autoclicking programs? (i did an extensive search on autoclicker, autoclick rules) and found nothing except a topic posted by Learner but which I apparently don't have the permission to access

3. Is autoclicker use limited to ranging in arena only or it applies to other skills (if yes, which ones?)

One rule i deducted from the discussion seems to be related to no afk auto-clicking.

Thanks in advance for answers or guidance to related forum topics i failed to find.

Edit: grammar and spelling

Edited by Mythos

You will have to figure out what program to use, ask your guildies/friends.

It can ONLY be used in the ranging arena in GP.

You have to sit behind the computer and respond when checked for afk-ishness.

If you are using an autoclicker anywhere else or for anything else (for example on a guild-map or for mixing), then that activity falls under the "no-macro" rule and is forbidden and can/will result in a ban.

Hint: If you use an autoclicker, make sure it times out.

Any tool that clicks a certain location ( in this case the ranging target), While using this tool you must be at the keyboard all the time, and reply to any messages from the mods ( Thats to verify your at your computer ) and you can only use the auto clicker inside the ranging arena and no where else for any skill at all, And i don't know of any auto clickers, i'd say just google for one, ( All of what i said is from what i have heard others said, if theres any other rules i missed or am mistaken on some1 correct it :P )

^Maxine bet me to it, but she basically said what i said in a simpler way :P

Edited by LittleLooter

Thank you Maxine and LittleLooter.

In what sense the autoclicker should time out?

In the sense that it will automatically stop after a certain number of clicks / fired arrows/bolts (let's say 100) and then it needs a manual reload? Or?

I'm curious. Next time i'll get my hands on arrows/bolts i'll try to install one. Especially for a RT day.

time out can be usefull...

when you fall asleep,

your partner jumps in and talks or wants better things ;) ,

a fire breaks out,

you suddently feel real bad and haste to outhouse ;) ,

or all the other stuff happening while you are in arena ...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this