Eternal Lands Official Forums
Vidriel

Little treasure finder improvement

Hello,

I would like to suggest a little improvement to the new treasure finder item.

If it has such function already, I am very sorry but there is not much info about it so I did not know :wub:

For many people not able be online all day and not able to track game discussion like general channel or @6 or global messages, it would be great to find out when the treasure was already found.

As we don't have any info about new bag, accessible by everyone like here on forums (and I understand it's not always possible to keep it updated), it would be great if the usage of treasure finder will tell me something like: "There is no treasure bag in the game atm..." when there is no bag in game till radu places new one. It would be really handy before you start burning finders and will protect you from miserable looking while someone else find it first already :)

Many thanks for this new interesting feature in game, sounds really fun! Good luck with finding tricky places, looking forward to make my own finders and start searching too!

Thanks for reading, Vidriel

Thanks Vidriel for officially suggesting this.

I do second the suggestion by all means - and I know of quite a few fellow treasure hunters, who have been "hunting air" with me yesterday (third treasure) and also feel the same way.

(edit: typo)

Edited by Gwaew

i don't even know what these treasurers are... no information what so ever...

Must be very close (perhaps under 20 or 30 steps to get messages other than "very cold"

I think it should be "very hot"

Edited by learg

I, too, second Vidriel's suggestion. I would sure dislike burning treasure finders when there are no treasures to be found -- or when they were found already... Burnt tomato is not really the most wonderful of all smells... :whistle:

*waveboth

Elowynn