Eternal Lands Official Forums

You can get a rough idea of someone's physique by looking at them.

So you would look at ticklemonster and think he has alot of physique. lol He has 4 physique and a bunch of will.

In real life, there is no life bar, but you can still get a rough idea of how much physique a person has just by looking at them. In game, you see a life bar, but have no idea how much is will and how much is physique.

ill toss my.2 cents and a nickle in.

I hate hard caps.

If a game has armor lvl requires, I quit.

Same with map restrictons ans noob islands you must complete.

Impretty smart when left on my own. I hate jumping through hoops just to check a game out.

I love the human nexus for wearing armor.

I think that is the most brilliant idea I have ever encountered.

I like the idea of privacy in these type games.

I think setting stats and a/d to private and maybe OA to private.

Base buddy request on #ignore funcution.

Also be nice to have buddy list divided between friends and guildies with guildies auto added.

Why is it so hard to separate attributes/levels from messages specifically buddy requests. I'd rather there just be a command "#ignore_buddy_requests". And it is a flaw that you can not remove buddies by yourself (yes I know you can delete from YOUR list but it does not remove your name from other player's list) but the game is described as BETA so maybe flaw is deliberate.

It would be an improvement if a person could do #who_buddied_me and find out who has you on their buddy list.

For an absurdly unlikely case, lets say you had a friend that had you on their buddy list and they decided to quit the game. After they announced that, an enemy of yours decided they would offer that person some money for their character. Your friend forgets to do #leave_guild and to delete all buddies. The next thing you know, your enemy has you on their buddy list and knows exactly when you are on. If the person decides to mess with you from that character, it is perfectly "legal". If the person decides to mess with you via their main character, that is multi-play and could be punishable, but it would be unlikely for the mods to find out about that multi-play action. At any rate, your enemy would know when you are logged in and off and you might not even know it or have any way to stop it.

Oh yeah "#dissallow_buddy name" would be useful so we could remove ourselves from someone else's buddy list.