Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Flexo

Crafting...

It shouldn't be any easier but possible. Its not possible for a newbie to start getting 100+ bars but if they simply could make gem sanding paper/vials it would solve it and they would be able to do crafting

Mercury could also be one of the easiest crafting items like lvl 20~ requirement so it wouldn't be that boring for just to make vials and gem sanding papers. I know that mercury is very hard to process in real life and i know it should be an alchemy but it could be made to crafting or a joint alchemy crafting item with low level requirements

how about making level 0 be for making thread(2 rabbit furs) level 5 be leather(4 rabbit furs) level 8 be gem sanding paper(i have no idea what you would need) and level 13 be vails(4 quatz) then just make everything else about 15 levels higher

good idea thrall :-) now we just need to push it through to ent :cry:

I like the idea too Thrall!

It should be possible to make thread, leather and gem sanders. Vials, hmm I don't know, but maybe the formula could be like this:

5 quartz, 1 fire essence and mortar and pestle in your inventory.

However this thread is about crafting, so again - make gem sanders makeable please :)

Nothing wrong with being an eliteist.

So... If you make sandpaper makable this will allow new players to gain crafting experiance?

In that case, lets see how it should compare to other skills, like summon. Life essence is the basis there,  

a few books,

Iron Mineing, Metallurgy, Metal Mining, (costing 200gp)

taking 2550rp, about 10 hours for a newbie.

Then

Biology,  Biochemistry, Botanics,  Advanced Alchemy and  Life Essence, costing 550gp, taking 5100rp, about 20 hours.

Then the recommended level requirements.

14 Alchemy

23 Havest

So it would take a long time to get to a possition were you can start summoning, And cost a newbie 1k. If the newbie used his charictor for 1 hour a day, You are talking, 5+ weeks before they can start summoning.

So. You have a newbie who wants transport rings, even tho there is auto-walk.

Just to havest the Minerals is easily, twice the ammount of reading and cost. And besides this, The books are rare to make the end items.

Dont you see that its intended to be eliteist? Rings compliment the base skills, fighting and havesting. So that you can move to a place quickly, Or disengage from a fight, Or deal extra damage.

Thats a Serious advantage, And should stay eliteist.

I think that 20gp per ring is rather acceptable. Afterall thats what it costs the crafter. So stop being cheap. Forget about making it a newbie skill, Do you want newbie pkers to run around with 200 damage rings?

Flexo, Quote "crafting should be available for every single player ingame", Sure then forget about nexus'es as well, lol. Invalid point.

i made a new char to test it out and harvested lot fruits,sold them to get money i made my summoning to level 9 but with crafting even my higher level char couldnt start yet.... this should show how much more easier is the summoning skill :roll:

I would think that gem sanders would require cloth (or paper) and diamond dust.

Well I guess diamond dust could be made like bone dust only it uses diamonds instead of bones. And paper or cloth could be sold in general stores.

i thinks we definatly need gem sanders manufact because a tit chain is hard to sell at 2k and that buys 200 gem sander NOT MUCH

:P:(

so plz :lol: