Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

the 4060 invance

Hey everyone, i have a n00b account(Jr_) that is in the 4060 invance range and want to c who els would like to start a team and time up so that we can have a lil fun... when you post please let us know the best time for you to invance is and what your build is, such as Fighter-a/d are close to each other, Tank- att is low and def is high, Slayer att is high but def is low, Ranger-you like to use your bow to kill, Summoner-you summon things to fight for you, Mage-you kill with magic... Also plese let me know what creatures you are comfortable fighting. Also for those of you who dont know, you can join chan 4060 ingame and talk to others in the a/d lvl range(#jc 4060)

Our invance lvl has...

Monsters are: Tall Gargoyle, Armed Skeleton, Feran, Black Panther, Black Bear, Hobgoblin, Female Orc, Male Orc, Troll

Boss Monsters: White Tiger, Fluffy rabbit and Feros

Ingame name of Jr_:

I am on just about every night between 5pm and 9pm (EST-1) Monday-Thursday, 2pm-till i fall asleep Friday, and almsot all day saturday and sunday...

I am a Slayer and i am comfortable fighting everything in this invance with a lil help with the boss monsters

****please dont be afraid to post here we want EVERYONE who is able to join to be a part of the fun and no one will be turned down from coming****

Jr_-Slayer, ok with fighting everything... bosses with a lil help

Kaliera-Ranger

Vahshi-Fighter, does not like to solo boss mobs

Greydesk-fighter, no boss mobs

Starscreamer-range/fighter, Range first then fight all but boss mobs

Edited by Orick

Hi, I would like to join in.

I'm a crossbowdwarfess at ranging level 25. Since I don't really plan my online time, I can't tell when I'll be there to join an invance.

So far, I haven't taken part in invances, I'm curious to find out how that is. :-)

this is for Vahshi

[vahshi @ 4060]: 53/58 fighter ... no fluufy, no white tiger, no ferros on own, the rest ok

[vahshi @ 4060]: you forgot my time 19:00 - 22:00 gmt +1

Edited by Orick

Hi,

Character: Greydesk

A/D: 52/53

Armour: Aug torso/legs, steel helm, iron shield, leather boots

Weapon: Steel long

Comfortable with: all but boss mobs

Times: irregular. Will #jc 4060 whenever on

Cheers!

Greydesk