Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dunner

Newbie Questions - Chat / Window Size

Guest Dunner

Two questions:

1. How do I change the settings to keep popup chat (like quest exp / rewards from the Tutorial NPC) visible for a longer amount of time? Same with chat from other players. They vanish before I have a chance to read them.

2. How can I change my game window to FULL screen, I'm locked in a small screen. I'm using 1980x1080 resolution, so this is really too small of a screen to play on and want to utilized full screen.

Thanks!

If you click on history it will show all the server messages and chat that has occurred since you logged on, I think. Also you can check the quest log to recap on quests (scroll icon at the bottom of the screen). Not sure about full screen but I think it involves pressing a key combination, it is detailed in the help window (accessed by clicking on the question mark icon at the bottom of the screen. Hope this helps :)

Guest Dunner

If you click on history it will show all the server messages and chat that has occurred since you logged on, I think. Also you can check the quest log to recap on quests (scroll icon at the bottom of the screen). Not sure about full screen but I think it involves pressing a key combination, it is detailed in the help window (accessed by clicking on the question mark icon at the bottom of the screen. Hope this helps :)

I found the settings for the UI. And the option to bring up the chat window in game. With your help, thanks!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this