Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Strahovsky

Summoning Perk + Magic Skill

Hello everyone, i would like to suggest a new perk that gives to the summoner the chance to 'enchant' an enemy summoned creature, but the 'enchant' will work only with a magic spell.

So, the perk could cost 3 PPs + 50k gold coins, and the new magic spell it might need an enriched death essence + energy essences to cast, and the spell would be available for 50+ magic skill (not sure about the sigils).

How it works: The summoner with his/her magic skill over 50 and the perk of course, to cast the spell on an enemy summoned creature and the creature become his/her ally in the battle. I know of some creatures that have a chance to summon to help them in the battle, so this perk and spell could work for it. It also works while pking any players. If some guy summon a big critter while pking this would be helpful.

Thank you all and have a nice day.

Edit: I was thinking, people with over 50 summoning skill wont need the perk to cast the spell.

New Edit: I was thinking of this new perk would also to allow the summoners to cast an also new magic spell named dispel. This spell will have a chance of dispel a summoned creature.

To simplify the idea: A new perk who gives the summoners the chance to cast 2 new spells: one to dispel enemy summoned critters, and the other to turn the enemy summoned critter to an ally.

Edited by Strahovsky