Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ekzman

El problems

Guest Ekzman

i recently got windowd 7 ultimate and installed El but it is in full screen mode all the time and i cannot change the resolution at all ether in the game or out on the log in screen when im logged in it just says the changes will take affect after the next restart but nothing changes and at the log in screen nothing cnages when i click on any of the resolutions or the full screen button.. i have tryed changing the el.ini file but when i go to try and save the changes it comes up with access denied!! aint sure what else to do :(

i have tryed changing the el.ini file but when i go to try and save the changes it comes up with access denied!! aint sure what else to do :(

Try right-clicking on notepad, and selecting 'run as administrator', then open the el.ini file and make your changes. It should allow you to save the file then.

Guest Ekzman

ok i managed to be able to change it, but still made no difference i wondewr if im changing the right thing? could someone tell me wat is needed to be changed? lol sorry about this who ever sorts the problem will be rewarded in EL

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this