Eternal Lands Official Forums
Raz

Couple of client niggles

1) Unable to see what you type on reconnection.

I use a laptop and simply shut the screen down when I leave - so don't actually logoff. When i return simply press any key and get reconnected. If I am in console when I disconnect, when I reconnect, I cannot see what I am typing until I leave console.

2) Delay on picking up from bag if not enough of item in there.

I regularly mix in a mine with all the ings in the bag. For ease of use I pickup 30 items at a time, so if i want 60 I click twice in quick succession. If there are > 60 items in the bag this works fine, if however there are > 30 but < 60 items - the second click is not recognised, unless there is a pause before it.

As I say both niggles - and by no means show stoppers - feel free to pm me if you want further information / explanation.

oh, to

1) i have this too from time to time, but was also with old client, normal desktop pc here and windows xp...its rare for me and happens if i switch back from browser window to el and/or re-login after grue

I've noticed the first problem too Raz, mostly on my alt who is nearly always in console mode. If he grues, I just have to tap F1 twice to get a working console again, as you mentioned.

I occasionally have a similar issue to issue 1, if I 'lock' (ie WIN+L) or hibernate my windows session, and then log back in, i can't see the contents of the EL screen until I minimize and maximize the screen.

For what it's worth, I'm of the opinion this is more of a Windows 7 issue than an EL issue. It has happend with the old and new clients on Win7 wheras I could certainly lock and unlock my session in XP and i didn't experience this issue.