Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sonic

User Menu's/Any window

• Right Click User Menu
  • Toggle on Opaque Background
  • Log Off
  • Log On
  • Setting isnt saved, Opaque Background is toggled off and must be 're-toggled'

Guildie also said that this option wasn't "saved" for him too.

I then went on to test inventory window + storage window...for me setting is not remembered and always reverts to non-opaque.

Is this a bug or feature?

References: It was mentioned here, but it wasnt the topic of discussion.

When it was introduced by bluap.

Opinion(probably belongs in suggestions, but it fits in nicely here): It would be nice to independly set windows opaque and non-opaque, with no general black and white setting of opaque'ness...and with that setting recorded/remembered in your personal settings.

Is this a bug or feature?

It's not a bug, you are really making a feature request. :P

We could change things to save the opaque setting but I'm not sure that it is needed or would be welcomed by all so we would probably need yet another option. I quite like things restored to the default setting at login as I only want the windows opaque now and again. If you always want opaque backgrounds for all windows that support it, there is a setting in the hud tab of the game options (but I think from what you said you already know that).

Yes feature request is much better name :D

Anyway it's not a big deal, I only have user menu set to opaque background (on) and that is one click when I open my client. I just found it unsual for a setting not to be saved and thought I'd make a note of it.

o/