Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wuffzel

warning on log in

hmm, after reading the topic about extra crit damage im a bit confused :confused:

i stopped training in my steel set.... what i would like to see is :

a warning on log in : ' warning fighting settings have changed, you might discover divergent terms then you used to in training, please look forum 'link' '

not all ppl look into forum or on @@6 all the time...

I think I have a better idea.

After each server update, everyone gets a message "Eternal Lands server has been updated since you last logged in. Please check the forums for details." the first time they log in after the update.

I agree that sometimes it can be easy to miss updates. This should help in my opinion and it's not an intrusive message because you only get it once after the server was updated.

Edited by hussam

I think I have a better idea.

After each server update, everyone gets a message "Eternal Lands server has been updated since you last logged in. Please check the forums for details." the first time they log in after the update.

I agree that sometimes it can be easy to miss updates. This should help in my opinion and it's not an intrusive message because you only get it once after the server was updated.

I actually like this idea, would be nice to know when updates are without checking the forums.

I actually like this idea, would be nice to know when updates are without checking the forums.

You still need to check the forums for details about the update but at least this way, you can easily tell there was an update :) Normally old players do check the forums almost every day but this would help new players or more casual ones.

Edited by hussam