Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Carandol

FYI: Alesgam OZú! will not wait for boar spawn in PL during Haidir/Laura's Quest.

October 24, 2010 09:51:43 PDT

[09:04:34] Alesgam: eres tonto?

[09:04:53] Carandol: 8 killed

[09:05:14] Alesgam: me too (boars)

[09:05:18] Alesgam: i need 30

[09:06:15] Carandol: there is a spawn by the yellow star up north across bridge too.

[09:07:48] Carandol: are we not going to stand in line?

[09:08:01] Elgoran: hi izu

[09:08:07] iZu: hi elgoran :D :D :D

[09:10:40] Carandol: would you please wait until i'm done?

[09:11:45] Carandol: you're not going to wait or reply are you?

[09:12:14] Alesgam: i will finish the quest

[09:13:09] Carandol: so that is the way your guild operates? spawn serping?

[09:14:44] Carandol: you might want to ask your GM about serping

[09:17:56] Alesgam: puto pringao xd

I am aware that waiting is not required in the rules of this game. This post is to inform the community of the actions and colorful language of one member in this guild.

I believe the last line is against "Rule 1. Use appropriate language."; however, Google Translate could be mistaken. You may judge for yourself.

Carandol

Sorry for use two stupid words in my language but you have to understand that there are some people doing the same quest and there is only one spawn zone in that map, you can't think that that zone is only for you ok? the map its not yours. I had a funny time when we were doing that cause its another game, who takes earlier the boar xD. I'm sorry but you have to understand that if in the map were more spawning zones we wouldn't had any problem.

Good Luck, i hope any problem can be resolved.

Only 1? There's at least 3 boar spawns in the map.

xD i didnt know

Even if there was only 1 - most people wait for the person on spawn to complete the quest

You kicked alesgam out of the guild!

Sorry the inconvenients guys, but that kind of actitude doesn't represent our guild.

Regards.

Dipi, co-admin of Ozú!

Sorry Carandol.

Alesgam isn't in Ozú! anymore, but I'll have a conversation with him to resolv this problem.

You kicked alesgam out of the guild!

Sorry the inconvenients guys, but that kind of actitude doesn't represent our guild.

Regards.

Dipi, co-admin of Ozú!

It was not my intention for Alesgam to be kicked out of the guild, and I apologize to you, Alesgam, for that. I only hoped your guild would inform him if his actions were not in keeping with your guild policy. I believe he should be given a second chance. He did appologize in public in this forum, and I am sure your guild has informed him of your policies and the location of at least the magic shop spawn point I mentioned to him before.

Carandol

Edited by Carandol

Only 1? There's at least 3 boar spawns in the map.

xD i didnt know

Even if there was only 1 - most people wait for the person on spawn to complete the quest

Ok, sorry. The same day i asked to a mod if there are any rule that say that only can be one player in the same spawn and he said me not. Anyway i will respect that you said since now. I read the first message of Carandol and when we were playing he said me another spawn zone, i didnt read it sorry.

My words didn't want to offend you, i only was saying the first thing i thought, i thought you won't understand it, sorry. Also i didn't know that its a serious game for lots of people i'm sorry for this too.

About my guild kick i know this actitude don't represent the way of playing of Ozú, i'm sorry. I don't want to press nobody to reenter in the guild, i know what i did. If the managers of Ozú don't want me again in the guild i understand.

I hope since now my way of playing will be more serious and better for everybody and i hope that everybody can understand all i said becouse my english is not very good ^^.

Thank you all.

Edited by Alesgam

About my guild kick i know this actitude don't represent the way of playing of Ozú, i'm sorry. I don't want to press nobody to reenter in the guild, i know what i did. If the managers of Ozú don't want me again in the guild i understand.

Talk to me if you want another chance, since Carandol asked for it for you.

My words didn't want to offend you, i only was saying the first thing i thought, i thought you won't understand it, sorry. Also i didn't know that its a serious game for lots of people i'm sorry for this too.

really? so you hide behind the fact that those who don't speak your language will not understand what you say?

do you honestly believe these "two words" were NOT MEANT to offend? :icon4:

for those who want to translate this, click here.

really? so you hide behind the fact that those who don't speak your language will not understand what you say?

do you honestly believe these "two words" were NOT MEANT to offend? :icon4:

for those who want to translate this, click here.

I'm sorry again. Thank you all for listent me and Carandol, i think the problem its resolved.

Good Luck.